Congress Criminal Referral Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Strzok, and Page to DOJ

Now you’re trying too hard too and over playing your ace.

how much baby powder you been thru over the last three days to deal with your anal chaffing sport? 😂

It’s been tough, but I heard there’s a support group meeting regularly in the amateur hour thread. Been thinking of checking it out.

Reactions: Sandman 423
It’s been tough, but I heard there’s a support group meeting regularly in the amateur hour thread. Been thinking of checking it out.
You definitely have some compadres that hang out in there. Perhaps you should give it a look. Saw today Amazon has said they are thru the shipping crunch so if you have Prime you should be able to get some baby powder restock next day! Good for you!

You definitely have some compadres that hang out in there. Perhaps you should give it a look. Saw today Amazon has said they are thru the shipping crunch so if you have Prime you should be able to get some baby powder restock next day! Good for you!
I’m told it’s called Rockytop85’s Batterers Intervention Therapy, Coping, Healing, and Education Seminars.

Seems unwieldy, like it’s in need of a snappy acronym, but apparently posters get together and talk about how other posters hurt their feelings by being condescending, or something. Not usually my thing, but I’ll check it out if I need it.

✌️

I’m told it’s called Rockytop85’s Batterers Intervention Therapy, Coping, Healing, and Education Seminars.

Seems unwieldy, like it’s in need of a snappy acronym, but apparently posters get together and talk about how other posters hurt their feelings by being condescending, or something. Not usually my thing, but I’ll check it out if I need it.

✌️
Huh... I’ve just seen it referred to as asshats. Who knew! 🤷‍♂️

And interesting topic with an interesting twist 😂

Asshats seems like a fitting name, from what I’ve heard.
Oh yeah it definitely fits your crew in there. Perfect fit. That should line up well and maybe you can get them to help you find these hurt feelings. All I see is lots of open mockery. Oh well one man’s trash... another man’s treasure 👍

Reactions: BigOrangeD
The sanctions were entered due to Russian interference in the campaign in 2016.

The call was on 12/29/16 and addressed the sanctions.

Release. The. Call !!!!

You think Mueller saw the transcript? You are trying to find a quid pro quo that he could not. This Flynn case is not even about collusion anymore.

The sanctions were entered due to Russian interference in the campaign in 2016.

The call was on 12/29/16 and addressed the sanctions.

Release. The. Call !!!!

If this call was on 12/29/16 why was there an unmasking made on 11/30/16.

One freaking month before "the call" you truly are clueless

Lol.

Ladies and gentlemen of thea Ju ju ju ju hurray. Love that show

Marisa Tomei!
WeakWatchfulKarakul-size_restricted.gif

VN Store

Back