'21 NC DE Jahvaree Ritzie (UNC commit)

This one is unfortunately over barring something last minute. He’s already committed to UNCs coaches.

Like griddie I think alluded to, Ra Ra Dilworth relationship was key.

Last edited:
This one is unfortunately over barring something last minute. He’s apparently already committed to UNCs coaches.

Like griddie I think alluded to, Ra Ra Dilworth relationship was key.
Yeah he was gone in reality that day. Just trying to stir up some excitement now. It will be more exciting than game days there lol.

Got any other info on the nc guys?

Ritzie is all I specifically asked about. Info comes from UNC side, so since they are not in the mix for Travali Price no feeling there.

Page is probably 65-35 in Clemson's favor at this time. We are really the only ones that have shot to turn him, but Clemson people I have spoken with are not concerned at this time.

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
Page, Price and Marley are the three left to watch, and possibly Pounds, thoughts are in it with Mimms and that’s who we want, as well as possibly Pennington and Parker.
i think they're pretty high on pounds too though....

Ritzie is all I specifically asked about. Info comes from UNC side, so since they are not in the mix for Travali Price no feeling there.

Page is probably 65-35 in Clemson's favor at this time. We are really the only ones that have shot to turn him, but Clemson people I have spoken with are not concerned at this time.
I’m going 55-45 Vols on Page this week. Last week I would have agreed with you. It could change by next week lol. But we are a real threat. Clemson is likely to get Zaire on May 28. Unreal how far that kid has come

Page, Price and Marley are the three left to watch, and possibly Pounds, thoughts are in it with Mimms and that’s who we want, as well as possibly Pennington and Parker.

“Call the Law Offices of Page, Price, Pounds, Pennington, and Parker today for your free consultation...”

Man if we get locked out of NC during their biggest upcycle in years, would suck. Mack can go and retire again any time now.

Somebody said Norvell would be a disaster recruiting iirc. They are 39th rn but its early too. 6 commits, 89.5 average. Meh

Jmo but their admin and power brokers is most worrisome. Very...Tennessee-esque recently. They strongarmed admin while having no plan. Some thought FSU must have a big ace in the hole to do something like that. Nope...just rogue impatient boosters taking them hostage. Hiring process was a boondoggle.
I think Jimbo crashed them slightly harder than Fulmer did us.

VN Store

Back