'21 NC DE Jahvaree Ritzie (UNC commit)

I think theres been hints here. AP has repeatedly said that "all his buddies at UNC" won't be a factor and he will pick the school he wants. Could still be UNC, but I think we're right there with them. Interesting battle. One recruit that's hard to read.

Random but who mentioned on this board that FSU is already a disaster? Would like to know more about that. Seems like they may be about to go through what we went through for years. Constant coaching change every 3 years.
Somebody said Norvell would be a disaster recruiting iirc. They are 39th rn but its early too. 6 commits, 89.5 average. Meh

Jmo but their admin and power brokers is most worrisome. Very...Tennessee-esque recently. They strongarmed admin while having no plan. Some thought FSU must have a big ace in the hole to do something like that. Nope...just rogue impatient boosters taking them hostage. Hiring process was a boondoggle.
Wasn't me who said it but Norvell banned earbuds, hats and earrings (?) in the football complex. I think that's a Dooley move. Norvell also bringing his guys with him is also a move that rarely seems to work out unless they have proven championship experience at the power 5 level. They dont. Itll be interesting to see what happens.

Wasn't me who said it but Norvell banned earbuds, hats and earrings (?) in the football complex. I think that's a Dooley move. Norvell also bringing his guys with him is also a move that rarely seems to work out unless they have proven championship experience at the power 5 level. They dont. Itll be interesting to see what happens.
That is a classic Dooley move. I’m torn between wanting FSU and Miami to be decent so it hurts Florida but at the same time we are recruiting Florida hard and I want all the croots.

That is a classic Dooley move. I’m torn between wanting FSU and Miami to be decent so it hurts Florida but at the same time we are recruiting Florida hard and I want all the croots.
I get hats and earbuds. earrings I dont see the value other than being an unnecessary control freak which will split a locker room and FSU isnt above firing early.

I took it as a bad sign...meaning that he was not going to follow all these other recruits to Tennessee.
Everyone around him and in his state think he should/is going to UNC, just like every other 4 star North Carolina high school player is this year. All 13/14 of their commits. Definitely would be good news for us

The darker blue is throwing it off.

It's a bit too primary, needs to push darker imo. Not black, but dark enough for the baby blue to pop and be the focus. Right now the colors are both dominant. Which actually makes it pretty blah.
You hit the nail on the head. Neither color pops off the other.

I don’t mind the Carolina blue with white. I even like the baby blue with the Lady Vols color scheme. Just not the blue on blue 😜. I know I’m biased, but everyone looks better in orange.

Not sure if true, but I read somewhere that the blue in the LV uniforms is a tribute to Pat playing at UT Martin.

Reactions: VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back