Outer Banks (Netflix Original)

gordonr24

Vol in West TN
Just finished. I like it. And with it having been trending for nearly a month since it came out and being a top streamer, it’ll undoubtedly be renewed for a 2nd season.

Last edited:
Reactions: volfan4lyfe
It’s not the greatest. But it’s entertaining. I like the scenery too. It was mainly filmed in and around Charleston.
I figured as much with the Ben Silver scene. A buddy of mine once lived in a walk-up apartment above the shops on King Street. Such a clean town although people tell me that before Hugo it was almost a gritty as Savannah.

I figured as much with the Ben Silver scene. A buddy of mine once lived in a walk-up apartment above the shops on King Street. Such a clean town although people tell me that before Hugo it was almost a gritty as Savannah.
A good bit is filmed in and around Beaufort.
Hunting Island State Park is where the light house scenes were filmed. It’s on the way to Fripp Island.

We watched this a few weeks ago. It's not bad, it's watchable, but not great. I don't regret watching it, but I won't be in any rush to watch season 2 when it happens.

all those teen series are a cookie cutter as top 40 music. I wish they could flearn to write more creatively.

Yeah, I actually enjoyed the series. I'm definitely not the direct target audience but it was fun to watch and the eye candy helped. You've gotta like a good treasure hunting story.

Reactions: tn4elvis
The show is aight. It’s not the greatest but it’s a little thrill. I like the setting and the scenery. Not the best production Netflix has made but definitely not the worst.

Just started watching this show and I think it’s pretty good. Definitely better than I was expecting.

I watched the whole season and thought it was pretty good also. I am definitely not in the demographic they were wanting either.

VN Store

Back