Outer Banks (Netflix Original)

My wife and I enjoyed it. Mainly because we recognized so many of the shooting locations.

I didn't know where it was filmed but told my wife that it looked like Charleston.

I like the treasure hunting aspect, don't see that too much anymore. The scuba scene was totally unrealistic but its t.v.

The dad and kid should have totally worked out a deal. They both needed each other to make it happen and there would have been plenty to go around.

I didn't know where it was filmed but told my wife that it looked like Charleston.

I like the treasure hunting aspect, don't see that too much anymore. The scuba scene was totally unrealistic but its t.v.

The dad and kid should have totally worked out a deal. They both needed each other to make it happen and there would have been plenty to go around.
Kid’s Dad gets murdered and errybody overreacts.

They used several locations along the Carolina coast. Hunting island state park was one, which is on the road from Beaufort to Fripp Island.

They used several locations along the Carolina coast. Hunting island state park was one, which is on the road from Beaufort to Fripp Island.

I have spent some time on Hunting Island State Park and spent a few weeks on Fripp. This was 15+ years ago but it was nice and relatively quiet without much tourist b.s.

Are there only gonna be two seasons?? Seems to have ended kinda weird!
Should’ve been able to get it done in two. They stretched it out another agonizing year. Got to where I hope nothing works out for them. They annoy more and more per wrong idiotic decision.

VN Store

Back