Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just got a 55" Samsung 8 Series 4K UHD TV for like $500. Not steep at all

We bought LG last time, for a lot more money, and we kept getting weird white spots show up randomly on the TV. The spots wouldn't go away and they were very distracting.

Reactions: rdavis007
Any recommendations on propane bbq grills? Family bought me a KitchenAid for my birthday last fall and I expected big things from it. Always thought KitchenAid stuff was great. Been very disappointed with it. Back right quadrant gets super hot but the rest not so much. My previous grills were much hotter. I'm one that believes that if you turn a steak more than once you've ruined it. I usually will throw them steaks on (1.25-1.5" thick) for 2 min and flip and cook for 2 min and it's medium to medium rare. I have to cook steaks on this grill for 10-15 turning multiple times to achieve similar level of doneness. I have an outdoor kitchen where there is a slot for the grill so I have to take the side burners and shelves off the sides. Any suggestions?

Any recommendations on propane bbq grills? Family bought me a KitchenAid for my birthday last fall and I expected big things from it. Always thought KitchenAid stuff was great. Been very disappointed with it. Back right quadrant gets super hot but the rest not so much. My previous grills were much hotter. I'm one that believes that if you turn a steak more than once you've ruined it. I usually will throw them steaks on (1.25-1.5" thick) for 2 min and flip and cook for 2 min and it's medium to medium rare. I have to cook steaks on this grill for 10-15 turning multiple times to achieve similar level of doneness. I have an outdoor kitchen where there is a slot for the grill so I have to take the side burners and shelves off the sides. Any suggestions?
Have a Weber Genesis and a Traeger - love both and use both all the time!

We just got a 55" Samsung 8 Series 4K UHD TV for like $500. Not steep at all

We bought LG last time, for a lot more money, and we kept getting weird white spots show up randomly on the TV. The spots wouldn't go away and they were very distracting.
Where did you get that Samsung?

I also have an LG. TV is great, but I hate the “smart” remote, and from an app perspective, it’s not a very smart tv. It’s a few years old though. Would hope they’ve improved, but when I was shopping for a new tv, I saw they were still included the annoying remotes.

I also have an LG. TV is great, but I hate the “smart” remote, and from an app perspective, it’s not a very smart tv. It’s a few years old though. Would hope they’ve improved, but when I was shopping for a new tv, I saw they were still included the annoying remotes.
Get a Roku bypass the TV remote.

My recommendation is for you to gut all the burners and lines, seal the openings that the lines are ran through, then put some charcoal in that grill like God intended.

My recommendation is for you to gut all the burners and lines, seal the openings that the lines are ran through, then put some charcoal in that grill like God intended.
I have a built-in charcoal grill just to the left of the propane grill. Just because of the way you've been mistreating me of late, when you visit, I'm going to cook you a turkey burger on the gas grill and cook everyone else a juicy filet on the charcoal.

Does it wobble or shake?
Not a bit! Sitting in my driveway now, wind is whipping, 20 mph plus, ands it’s not moving at all! My 12 yo son and his friends lower it to 7-8’ and Jam on it for hours, doesn’t budge. I poured the pier about twice the recommended size to be safe, and iirc, the entire unit weighs 400 lbs or more? Super solid!

You started it
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back