'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Wonder if Lewis switching which all star game he’s play in has anything to do with recruiting for the Vols while he’s in attendance?
That was my first thought after reading the post. I’m going with that.

Not exactly, I guess I bought into the recruiting for Tennessee a bit to much.

sry folks.

Also - Nieds is his fav coach, his position coach, and his primary recruiter. If we have to hang onto a 5* for 7 months, I couldn’t think of better circumstances.

However, All of that means a lot less if we don’t put a good product on the field this season. That’s the key to all these big time prospects

I think that Tennessee does a good job of getting the committed recruits into group chats, helps to build that solidarity that can keep a class together. Hopefully they monitor who is in the chat also because the ones I'd worry about are the ones that aren't interested in building that relationship with fellow commits.

Reactions: gainesvol82
Any top recruit has the potential to flip depending how things fold out. It's the reality of the situation.

But if this staff does their job off and on the field in the coming months, it'll be alright. Simple as that.
pretty much this.

i think everyone understands that top 10 national prospects don't stop getting phone calls once they commit, 8 months ahead of signing day.....lol. (not aimed at you, just in general, yeah...he's gonna still get attention...)

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcoVol

VN Store

Back