TN OLB Prince Kollie (Notre Dame transfer)

I think the conferences got all changed around. When I was in school the conference was DB, Central, South, Science Hill, Tennessee High, Daniel Boone, David Crockett and Volunteer.

It's been awhile since those schools were together.

Reactions: Vols All Day
It's been awhile since those schools were together.
Yeah this area has been in shuffle a lot with their conferences. Crockett was awful in all sports when I was going through but when Coach Good went there something happened and they got kids coming from who knows where. Greeneville has been great think they had a down year last year. South Central North and East virtually never compete with DB and Science Hill. Even Boone had some good years and TN high too.

Yeah this area has been in shuffle a lot with their conferences. Crockett was awful in all sports when I was going through but when Coach Good went there something happened and they got kids coming from who knows where. Greeneville has been great think they had a down year last year. South Central North and East virtually never compete with DB and Science Hill. Even Boone had some good years and TN high too.

Should be more interesting once West Ridge opens up. Combining South, Central and North should field a pretty good team, hopefully

Should be more interesting once West Ridge opens up. Combining South, Central and North should field a pretty good team, hopefully
You’d hope so. Had family that went to central back in the day and they went undefeated but it was the days when south wasnt a school so the school was much larger.

Reactions: vols 30
I'm not originally from jc but have lived here twenty years. I can't figure out why science hill isn't a bigger force. They have the population.

I'm not originally from jc but have lived here twenty years. I can't figure out why science hill isn't a bigger force. They have the population.
They ran the conference in basketball but for some reason it didn’t translate to football. For years they couldn’t beat DB.

I graduated from central 3 years ago. And a lot people not a fan of the new school. Where they are building it is in a awful place. It is on a backroad, and they have had to fill in sinkholes where it being built.

My sisters and brother in laws went there in the late 90’s and early 2000’s
They were there in far better years than recent. A lot of my family went there from the beginning back in 70’s and 80’s they used to be one of the top sports schools.

They were there in far better years than recent. A lot of my family went there from the beginning back in 70’s and 80’s they used to be one of the top sports schools.
Didn’t know they consolidated the county schools.

I graduated from central 3 years ago. And a lot people not a fan of the new school. Where they are building it is in a awful place. It is on a backroad, and they have had to fill in sinkholes where it being built.
With that location I don’t know why they didn’t just rebuild central into a whole new campus. It’s right next door almost.

Didn’t know they consolidated the county schools.
Sullivan Central and Sullivan East were around first then north and south were built later. Almost everyone who went to south was zoned for Central especially the colonial heights area.

With that location I don’t know why they didn’t just rebuild central into a whole new campus. It’s right next door almost.
Exactly, Central be good location for it, but now gonna be a big middle school. This upcoming senior class at central will be the last one sadly.

Sullivan Central and Sullivan East were around first then north and south were built later. Almost everyone who went to south was zoned for Central especially the colonial heights area.
Does Boskens still coach at Crockett?

VN Store

Back