TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

Is there any QB in this class that you’d rather have than this guy? Love this guys film. Not sure how he’s a three star with some services

I think he would have benefited from camps to get a ratings bump.

His film doesn't show much other than he throws deep or runs. Very few difficult passes but his deep ball is outstanding.

Not saying he isn't good but likely why hes not higher rated.

Looks like he throws off front foot some .. mechanics look off but we will work with him .. mess him until he cant hit broad side of barn.. lol .. honestly some throws look like he is pushing the ball .

Looks like he throws off front foot some .. mechanics look off but we will work with him .. mess him until he cant hit broad side of barn.. lol .. honestly some throws look like he is pushing the ball .
CA1F080F-3F04-4333-83DC-6C27B7A0B86E.gif
Please tell us now about your position as the new QB guru of the future. 🙄

I think he would have benefited from camps to get a ratings bump.

His film doesn't show much other than he throws deep or runs. Very few difficult passes but his deep ball is outstanding.

Not saying he isn't good but likely why hes not higher rated.

His rating skyrocketed after his playoff run, some camps, and 7V7. Yes he would've benefit had he gotten to attend the local Nike and UA camps. It was his first year at this high school too. His rating will jump if he has the season we expect now that his district added more heavyweights. Non conference is full of talented teams too. Check his True Buzz 7V7 team to see who they played. Mainly South Florida Express.

If Rivals and ESPN actually knew how to evaluate, this kid would be ranked as a near 5 ⭐️.... his 247 score is a 94. A 94! Smh.
And 247 said he could have a cj stroud type of rise his SR year. That guy went from 85 to a 98 5*. Guess it depends on the jokesters elsewhere to get their head out of the sand

And 247 said he could have a cj stroud type of rise his SR year. That guy went from 85 to a 98 5*. Guess it depends on the jokesters elsewhere to get their head out of the sand
I agree. Super frustrating and I will never understand why anyone allows ESPN to act like they understand recruiting much less evaluations of recruits.

Doesn’t seem the staff is as sold on Bailey as our fan base.
1. Tried really hard for King.
2. Trying really hard to get JT
3. Chaney was never sold on Bailey at Georgia.
*AV mentioning the staff already higher on Salter*
Only time will tell

Doesn't seem like the staff is sold on the QBs on hand at the Gator Bowl, a situation only partly remedied with one good add(Bailey).

Reactions: Jim_Bob_Cooter
The rumors on Chaney not being really high on hb are true, but it doesn’t matter because bailey will be given every opportunity to prove him wrong and I believe he will.
Why would Chaney not be high on HB?

Its clear from what little I know of throwing foosballs, that HB is leagues above Peterman, Crumpton, and JG.

If he liked any of those dewds, he gun luv HB.

Why would Chaney not be high on HB?

Its clear from what little I know of throwing foosballs, that HB is leagues above Peterman, Crumpton, and JG.

If he liked any of those dewds, he gun luv HB.
He is. That’s a lie Ga fans were telling to explain why HB didn’t give them the time of day

VN Store

Back