'21 TX RB LJ Johnson

I went back and listened to swain event and Price said IF he were to call and say I want to come they wouldn’t say no... not trying to be a wet blanket but don’t want hopes to get too high just yet.

Nvm, price did say he has called Tennessee. I offer myself as tribute.
We almost just went all Salem on Bass.... Sweet edit bro..

If this kid wants in, I'd go with him and Brown. Given our other needs, I'm not sure we need more than two RBs in this class if we can fill other needs with quality guys. But that's JMO.

If this kid wants in, I'd go with him and Brown. Given our other needs, I'm not sure we need more than two RBs in this class if we can fill other needs with quality guys. But that's JMO.
You absolutely take this kid and let him and Brown wear defenses down. Still think we need 3 in this class since we’re losing 3.

You absolutely take this kid and let him and Brown wear defenses down. Still think we need 3 in this class since we’re losing 3.

With all these RB’s showing interest all the sudden I see one moving to defense and the others transferring.its impossible to have this kind of talent on the bench.we are now in major blue chip territory boys.

1588722460654.gif

Reactions: tennvols77

VN Store

Back