Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t rush, but keeping pace is being courteous to other golfers....Finishing a round in 4-4 1/2 hours isn’t asking much. Having your round take 5-6 hours because of those ahead of you not keeping pace is rude on their part...
I am not talking about that...I agree with you, and that is what I do...I am talking about the assmunching dickwads that hit on top of you while you are waiting on a green to clear. You know...the idiots that go out on a busy day, and get pissed when they can't play a round in three hours...those guys.

What is really going on with Mullen and that staff? They seem toxic right now. Has to be more than his swinger wife. Anyone know the deal?
It was like this last spring for them too. Decommits and transfers... The Chris Steele situation...

Eventually... That ish catches up with you.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
What is the situation with Steele?
Transferred out before ever playing a down last spring. Qb in the roster was accused of domestic violence or something and he was Steele's roommate... Steele asked the coaches about getting a new room or roommate and they basically did nothing....

So he left.

Transferred out before ever playing a down last spring. Qb in the roster was accused of domestic violence or something and he was Steele's roommate... Steele asked the coaches about getting a new room or roommate and they basically did nothing....

So he left.
I think I remember something about that. Thanks. There much more to it than that I'm sure, something is way off.

Reactions: jakez4ut
I am not talking about that...I agree with you, and that is what I do...I am talking about the assmunching dickwads that hit on top of you while you are waiting on a green to clear. You know...the idiots that go out on a busy day, and get pissed when they can't play a round in three hours...those guys.
Gotcha. I have really enjoyed getting out. My son is starting to enjoy golf too. My wife has actually been encouraging the two of us to go play...
Despite my bitching, I have really gotten the golf bug again.

itrlf1.gif

It would be nice if JG was held this accountable because being held to a higher standard like this makes you a better player and teammate.both sides of the ball matter and go hand in hand. Good offense puts us ahead and good defense maintains the lead..it’s time for championship accountability to be the normal standard here at tennessee.

Al Wilson’s Locker Room Blow Up On Peyton Manning | Volunteer Roadshow

It would be nice if JG was held this accountable because being held to a higher standard like this makes you a better player and teammate.both sides of the ball matter and go hand in hand. Good offense puts us ahead and good defense maintains the lead..it’s time for championship accountability to be the normal standard here at tennessee.

Al Wilson’s Locker Room Blow Up On Peyton Manning | Volunteer Roadshow

Still can’t believe that 96 team lost to a lousy Memphis squad. And they needed a phantom special teams TD to assist.

Who says he wasn't, or isn't?

He might now...the season hasn’t started so I can’t speak for this season yet! but over the 3 years we’ve seen him.have you witnessed a leadership attitude on the sidelines? Between JG Pushing Maurer away..walking out last from the locker room.not being out in front of the line in the tunnel because he lost his starting job on top of Rouge 2?..I don’t care what he sounds like post came because I’ve seen him sitting by himself not engaging with the team after going 3 and out during the season because he can’t get anything going..zero energy..if you listened to the audio clip in the link you would understand what I mean...

Al Wilson chewed out the beloved Payton manning over the Memphis game in 96’ at halftime and against Auburn in the championship game because they were playing like dog S**t.different levels to this S**t man and it has to start at the leadership level (Captains) on both sides of the field.

Reactions: volsfan_17
My realistic dream finish. Mine almost never end up being close, especially this early, but here it goes...

QB - Salter
OL - Smith, Mims, Pennington
WR - Mosley, Merrill, Marley
RB - Brown, Evans
TE - Montavao, Bell
TE/WR - Nixon
RB/Slot - Wright

DL - Evans, Ingrams-Dawkins, Washington, Jackson
OLB - Brooks and one of either Smael Mondon, Jeremiah Williams, Keanu Koht, Naquon Brown, or Junior Colson
ILB - Lewis, Willis
DB - Wilcoxson, Rucker, and 2 of Terrion Arnold, Howard, or White

That class would’ve finished 7th last year.

Sometimes people do strange things. My wife was a nurse and when I was the pastor of a church in Louisiana, she met a nurse that had a set of twin boys. She asked their name and the lady told her they were Lemonjelo and Orangjelo. My wife asked where she got the names from and the lady told her that she couldn't decide on a name but when she got home she saw two boxes of Jello on the table. You guessed it, lemon Jello and orange Jello. I promise you this is a true story.

My wife took a call for a patient pronounced Phe ma lee and she said how do you spell that and the nurse said Female.

I have also heard stories of women being asked what the new babies' name is and the woman would look around the room and see a name on something in the room and use that, like Baxter or Hill-Rom.

Reactions: Rishvol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back