'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Vols were first to offer thing young man.

UGA signed 6 OL last year, including three tackles.

UGA already has one 5 star OT committed for ‘21, and is favorites to land highly rated Dylan Fairclothe.

We signed 3 OL last year - all interior lineman types.

I’m putting my CB in for Tennessee.

UGA already has one 5 star OT committed for ‘21, and is favorites to land highly rated Dylan Fairclothe.

Wise decision

As logical and factual this is, “sometimes” a player disregards all of this and still goes to said school

So is being ranked 2nd in the nation butttttttt....🤷‍♂️ Look where we are

giphy.gif

would be nice to roll Morris out to the NFL and bring Mims in right behind him.

it aint like we got a bunch of OT's just standing around w/nothing to do....lol. playing time and roster has to be a plus for us....to go along wiht some of the other stuff.

man...i really hope we have the type of season that keeps this train on the tracks..................................................
Yep I see that as the only thing to derail us. Hopefully the coaches have them convinced all we need are the horses..

Yep I see that as the only thing to derail us. Hopefully the coaches have them convinced all we need are the horses..
The modus operandi for our chief rivals is keep pushing and they’ll break...then we have em. Worked for UGA, Florida and Bama and until last season, SC, Mizzou and Vandy. This staff runs with the horses it has and does more with them...while shopping for better. First step for any turnaround is force them to beat you straight up...without helping them.

VN Store

Back