2018 Malik Langham SDE, transferred to Vanderbilt
2018 Noah Banks OT, medical retire
2018 Chris Bleich, OT transfer portal
2018 Lucas Krull, TE transfer portal

2019 Chris Steele, CB, transferred to USC
2019 Jalon Jones, QB, dismissed
2019 Diwan Black, ILB, JUCO
2019 Deyavie Hammond, OL, JUCO
2019 WR Arjei Henderson (Jackson State Gamecocks)
2019 OG Wardrick Wilson OL, JUCO

I think the road is going to start getting a little rocky in Gainesville, with all this attrition.

I’d seriously like to see more names added to this so if you’d get back to being a dysfunction junction I’d appreciate it Florida

Coronavirus cliches I’m tired of hearing:
  • “In these uncertain times...”
  • “We’re all in this together.”
  • “Now more than ever...”
  • “We’re here for you.”
  • “Stay home. Save lives”
  • And b roll shots of empty downtown streets

/rant
#alonetogether

If I have to see one more COVID 19 commercial with that supposed comforting music I’m gonna fantasize about breaking someone else’s tv.

If you need COVID 19 info at this point from a tv you might not make the cut.

#alonetogether

If I have to see one more COVID 19 commercial with that supposed comforting music I’m gonna fantasize about breaking someone else’s tv.

If I see one more Covid 19 commercial that talks about how they are there for you in these trying times then says "Come on down and buy something!" I think I'm gonna puke.

Last edited:
Lol I’m just trying to figure out the weird need for Freak. That’s like the 3rd or 4th time of posting about Freak not acknowledging.
If you were to meet him in person you'd understand perfectly. Guy's got a screw loose.

l7vjHfG.gif

#alonetogether

I don't want to ever see another Hollywood B lister telling me we are in this together and how hard it is being isolated in their $50m mansion.

I was stationed on the Nimitz 92 -94. She was in Bremerton, WA at the time.

Love that part of the country.

When I left Japan most of my buddies and I transferred to Lemoore Ca but to different squadrons associated with different carriers. I was on the Constellation. We were at sea and scheduled to return to San Diego the next day. I was in charge of all the plane captains in the line shack. Had a chief walk into the shack and say “Hey volatil I don’t know how or why but a squadron on the Nimitz called and specifically requested you help them while at sea for next month.” My buddies talked their chief into asking for help as a prank. These fools put me on a plane. I caught a cat shot and landed on the Nimitz at sea. When I landed on the Nimitz all my buddies were there laughing their assess off like “I can’t believe they actually did it”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back