'21 MD DT Marcus Bradley (Vanderbilt commit)

CALLAHAN said the other day he felt kid was trolling with his top 3 and was Maryland. We shall see. For some reason staff was thinking we get him or seemed that way with Deadrick tweets but he has been duped before.

Basically whatever Callahan ever says you can almost always take it to the bank.

I never said I was shook, but Maryland will forever be irrelevant man.

You gotta know that no true athlete ever believes their team will be irrelevant. They all go in thinking they’re gonna put their school on the map, especially with the pride of playing for the state school.

Well, we run a "base" 3-4 and most people have been recruiting him as a 3-4 DT instead, so... He's 6'3" 270
Fair point. He would make a great DT tho. Put on 30 ish pounds. At his height I bet he could get good leverage

Dream finish now would be this dude, somehow pull Robinson, and then Green and Malone. Get those 4 and be done.

Also, if we did get the 4 mentioned above, that would put us at I think 9-10 players that are committed to an all american game.

Fun fact: all 9 would be in the same game, which would be cool to see and nice representation.

Won't be played, but yeah.

VN Store

Back