Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, now I have to ask the question. Where did the idea of dropping dimes come from?. Actually dimes are hard to throw with any accuracy because of their size.

Dropping dimes...... like a 10 out of 10.... .10 cents is a dime....... dropping dimes......

That doesn't really make sense. We must be in on some monster dudes. Otherwise, I would say take the commitments and sort it out later. Maybe the staff was afraid it would turn some other players away who are about to pop. Surely Cody Brown wasn't one of them.

I don’t buy it.

First, what you said.

Second - how would Trey Smith know?

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
That doesn't really make sense. We must be in on some monster dudes. Otherwise, I would say take the commitments and sort it out later. Maybe the staff was afraid it would turn some other players away who are about to pop. Surely Cody Brown wasn't one of them.

Probably some "Rivals 4 stars" aka Terrell Baileys.

If they don’t want me to shove them off that bridge they shouldn’t cross it? I smell you.
I am saying that they are public figures. If they cannot handle criticism, then they should never go on a forum where they will be criticized when they screw up.

People always go overboard with this crap.

By the way, I have always been a Maurer supporter.

I am saying that they are public figures. If they cannot handle criticism, then they should never go on a forum where they will be criticized when they screw up.

People always go overboard with this crap.

By the way, I have always been a Maurer supporter.
They’re gifted athletes. They didn’t get elected to office and they’re not promoting movies. Easy with the “public figure” crap. And word gets around. They don’t even have to venture onto a message board to hear what’s being said about them. And I’m not referencing restraint on valid CRITICISM. I’m talking personal attacks on them and/or their families. There’s a line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back