'21 JUCO RB Tiyon Evans

Is it just me or are we filling up on this class rather quickly now lol? With Lewis on board how many does that make, 16? And how many spots total are there? Seems like with the insane amount of talent we're still in on this class might have an abnormal amount of *git shirts* in it.

Is it just me or are we filling up on this class rather quickly now lol? With Lewis on board how many does that make, 16? And how many spots total are there? Seems like with the insane amount of talent we're still in on this class might have an abnormal amount of *git shirts* in it.
I feel like guys like Nate Evans and Jay Jones won’t be apart of this class

Reactions: PA Vol
Feels good to be on this side of the kicking for once.
giphy.gif

Reactions: GojiraVol17
yeah, i mean this is quite the opposite of last cycle.....so it will be interesting to see how it plays out....and i honestly have no clue on teh gits, though you'd have to imagine there's a candidate or two in there somewhere.

From Price...

“Guys I've told you that South Carolina wasn't the lean here for several weeks. All them predictions were wrong on this one. The kid was never tied to SC. Jay has done a nice job with him. The staff didn't know this was coming. He has had that committed graphic for the last couple of weeks when he was talking about doing a video. He literally text the staff and said 'check twitter' and away we go. I don't think this means he stole Cody's spot. The Vols will take Cody Brown.”

From Price...

“Guys I've told you that South Carolina wasn't the lean here for several weeks. All them predictions were wrong on this one. The kid was never tied to SC. Jay has done a nice job with him. The staff didn't know this was coming. He has had that committed graphic for the last couple of weeks when he was talking about doing a video. He literally text the staff and said 'check twitter' and away we go. I don't think this means he stole Cody's spot. The Vols will take Cody Brown.”
Just WOW

From Price...

That’s awesome.
Evans: Check Twitter
Pruitt: 👀👀👀
Vol Nation: boooooom 🤯

From Price...

i can't tell you really why...but i find that really interesting....but kinda sheds some light on why i felt like this committment was weird.....

yeah, i mean this is quite the opposite of last cycle.....so it will be interesting to see how it plays out....and i honestly have no clue on teh gits, though you'd have to imagine there's a candidate or two in there somewhere.

I mean one would think "teh git" shirts are coming sooner rather than later. I know rumors are rumors, but I just checked and assuming we add Lewis and Brown that is 16 total commits. Then there is the rumor that on May 10th we're adding 3 more commits, so now we're at 19. 19!!! On May 10! And that doesn't include a wealth of guys we're in on like Mims, Foreman, Mondon and more.

It feels like some of those original commits to the class have to be sweating it right now. You never want to see someone told to git, but thems the kicks. It happens.

I mean one would think "teh git" shirts are coming sooner rather than later. I know rumors are rumors, but I just checked and assuming we add Lewis and Brown that is 16 total commits. Then there is the rumor that on May 10th we're adding 3 more commits, so now we're at 19. 19!!! On May 10! And that doesn't include a wealth of guys we're in on like Mims, Foreman, Mondon and more.

It feels like some of those original commits to the class have to be sweating it right now. You never want to see someone told to git, but thems the kicks. It happens.
well, if we're talking silver linings about the git...for the kid...better to find out in may/june than Oct/Nov or even Dec.....

Reactions: GojiraVol17
I think a few of the 3 stars we have committed will get bumped to 4 stars...just my take. Roc Taylor's film is really good.
maybe? who knows. i think the important thing, for the staff anyway, is it appears we have options..................and there's a demand, and now very short supply.

so....................it's pretty cool.

VN Store

Back