'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Check out his highlight film at 3:55. He murdered the qb (ref threw the flag), but DAMN 😂😂😂

Everytime I watch a hudl:
george_costanza_squinting_seinfeld.gif

I haven't really been on Volnation for the better part of 2 months. Between my wife and myself moving and all that's going on in the world, I just started getting notifications about us landing big time recruits earlier this week. I feel like it's time to start following again lol. What a great time to come back.

I haven't really been on Volnation for the better part of 2 months. Between my wife and myself moving and all that's going on in the world, I just started getting notifications about us landing big time recruits earlier this week. I feel like it's time to start following again lol. What a great time to come back.
DECC236F-76B5-47CB-98C8-B5BC5611760D.gif

That makes you the good luck charm.

giphy (30).gif

Ive been here for 10 years but didnt start posting until about 2 years ago. Welcome

Wilson, Thompson, and Westmoreland was a hell of a trio.
The best ever (that I've seen), maybe. Kiner, Walker (Fulton alum, like me) and Reynolds were pretty damn good, although they were before my time, I still know Vol Football History

VN Store

Back