Way too early ESPN Bracketology

If all these new comers are as good as advertised I cant wait to see how much better Fulky is. No double team. He will eat guys alive even more. Double double machine next year.

Personally i hope the BasketVols wind up a #3 Seed and open with someone like UC Irvine in Lexington:cool:
Why not eliminate all that and get our first 1 and play a play in winner. Make this season truly memorable. I am greedy but I want SEC regular season and tourney championship plus the above. Not predicting, yet, but why don’t we just take it all. The SEC tourney would be especially sweet if we knock off LSU, Auburn and Ky on the way, in no particular order.

Why not eliminate all that and get our first 1 and play a play in winner. Make this season truly memorable. I am greedy but I want SEC regular season and tourney championship plus the above. Not predicting, yet, but why don’t we just take it all. The SEC tourney would be especially sweet if we knock off LSU, Auburn and Ky on the way, in no particular order.
I hear ya, but the selfish part of me would like to travel 10 minutes with free parking to see Rupp have more orange in it than the night Chris Lofton poured in 31 there. Had an entire section from Maysville that night.

Reactions: beamerman
I hear ya, but the selfish part of me would like to travel 10 minutes with free parking to see Rupp have more orange in it than the night Chris Lofton poured in 31 there. Had an entire section from Maysville that night.
If we're a 1 seed, we'll almost certainly be placed in Lexington. The 1st round sites aren't tied to specific seed numbers or regions.

If we're a 3 seed, I'd say we have a marginal shot at best of getting placed in Lexington due to teams that would be above us wanting that location.

Here's the latest Joe Lunardi of ESPN's 2020 NCAA Men's Basketball Bracketology. He has Tennessee as a #5 Seed opening the 2021 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament in San Jose,Calfornia against #12 Seed Furman.

Bracketology with Joe Lunardi
I like it. Starting the season as a 5 means we can play our way up to a better seed. I especially loved the Ky, Western Ky Louisville bracket.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back