Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I never got around to watching "The Office" but people that were glued to their TV sets will know this guy......

'The Office' actor Ranjit Chowdhry dead at 64 ----> Died from emergency surgery for a ruptured ulcer in his intestine according to Entertainment Weekly......they probably will label his death due to the Coronavirus.

Although this is LA, saw MH live at the Playlate Club, if anybody remembers it was a huge bar with a rock and country live stages about 1000 capacity each side

Out of curiosity how did the quality hold up? In terms of temperature of food? Doing some opposition research. For the record I like outback

I wasn't disappointed. Ordered medium cooked steak & i received it like that. French fries was warm & plenty and I had the steamed broccoli. The bread they served was dry as usual. Overall, I'd give it 4 out of 5.

Out of curiosity how did the quality hold up? In terms of temperature of food? Doing some opposition research. For the record I like outback
If I may. I’m a hotel last few days because of tornadoes so had a chance to carry out quite bit lately. Carrabba’s has good food but please do not make me pay on site and include a couple of utensil packs. Drink holders should not have to be asked for. The lasagna was delicious though. I am sure the learning curve is developing.
Outback is good but I am Longhorn guy

If I may. I’m a hotel last few days because of tornadoes so had a chance to carry out quite bit lately. Carrabba’s has good food but please do not make me pay on site and include a couple of utensil packs. Drink holders should not have to be asked for. The lasagna was delicious though. I am sure the learning curve is developing.
Outback is good but I am Longhorn guy
Yea we are strongly encouraging people to pay in advance, actually testing in a few markets making it mandatory, and yes the utensils should be included. That’s the number one item guests say piss them off when missing. Makes sense, especially if they are like you, and are holed up in a hotel. Glad you like LongHorn.

Oh and my bad. I hope you and your family are safe. Should have led with that.

Yea we are strongly encouraging people to pay in advance, actually testing in a few markets making it mandatory, and yes the utensils should be included. That’s the number one item guests say piss them off when missing. Makes sense, especially if they are like you, and are holed up in a hotel. Glad you like LongHorn.

Oh and my bad. I hope you and your family are safe. Should have led with that.
Only slight damage and mised the F3 by 1200’. Honestly did not even know until Monday morning. Thank you though.
Ordered from Olive Garden 2 days ago and got the total wrong order. Called and tried to take it back but traffic was so bad could not even make return so they gave 50 GC.
Longhorn filet is primo in my book with one of those tall Marguritas you self pour.

Reactions: volfanhill
Only slight damage and mised the F3 by 1200’. Honestly did not even know until Monday morning. Thank you though.
Ordered from Olive Garden 2 days ago and got the total wrong order. Called and tried to take it back but traffic was so bad could not even make return so they gave 50 GC.
Longhorn filet is primo in my book with one of those tall Marguritas you self pour.
Jesus that’s pretty close. Glad you are safe burst.

Jesus that’s pretty close. Glad you are safe burst.
Yea on top of this virus crap it is fun time. Decided to make lemonade out of lemons and went to the Westin Chatt the other night and have not been able to get home since due to closures and line repairs. After wearing 3 day old undies and jeans has to shop at the Dollar General for clothes including tees and shorts. But at least I can watch tv and not stare at ceiling at 8 pm lol. Blessed really as the area in Igou Gap like The Legends was demolished.
Typing this crap out on my ****** iPhone lol

Reactions: volfanhill
Yea on top of this virus crap it is fun time. Decided to make lemonade out of lemons and went to the Westin Chatt the other night and have not been able to get home since due to closures and line repairs. After wearing 3 day old undies and jeans has to shop at the Dollar General for clothes including tees and shorts. But at least I can watch tv and not stare at ceiling at 8 pm lol. Blessed really as the area in Igou Gap like The Legends was demolished.
How long before you think you can go home?

Reactions: Orangeburst
If you let me know, set up a dummy email you don’t mind sharing with me on here, I can send you some e-gift cards to keep you and your fed. Not that I think you need it but it’s what VOLS do.

How long before you think you can go home?
The new poles are up and this afternoon drove down and the lines looked almost done. I would say tomorrow and maybe 2 days for fiber. Transferred to the Hampton Inn af Hamilton Place after one night at Westin.
Here is my hotel view and you can see the swath988E25EA-DECF-41AC-B5CF-B0B32DE4DFEC.jpeg71E3A0C2-5FDF-4704-828C-B5123DE19CF0.jpeg

Last edited:
The new poles are up and this afternoon drove down and the lines looked almost done. I would say tomorrow and maybe 2 days for fiber. Transferred to the Hampton Inn af Hamilton Place after one night at Westin.
Here is my hotel view and you can see the swathView attachment 272420View attachment 272420
Set up a gmail account you will never use again. Let me keep you fed for the next few days. I know you don’t need it. But it will cost me and the company nothing.

Set up a gmail account you will never use again. Let me keep you fed for the next few days. I know you don’t need it. But it will cost me and the company nothing.
I appreciate that dude. I drove up to Ooltewah the other day on back roads and saw some poor areas that were so hard hit. I did not even know those people lived back there. If you can help them in some way it would bless us both. I am dealing with inconvenience and they have lost everything

I appreciate that dude. I drove up to Ooltewah the other day on back roads and saw some poor areas that were so hard hit. I did not even know those people lived back there. If you can help them in some way it would bless us both. I am dealing with inconvenience and they have lost everything
I will get with my peer who oversees that market and see what we can do for churches and shelters. Thanks for letting me know. Odds are she is already on it but I will make sure.

I will get with my peer who oversees that market and see what we can do for churches and shelters. Thanks for letting me know. Odds are she is already on it but I will make sure.
There is a church called Cornerstone on Igou Gap. Basically wiped out and yet other day they were handing out kits water food etc in wake of their own devastation.
Just an anecdote but with good people like you and them, we all gonna be aight
Bless you

There is a church called Cornerstone on Igou Gap. Basically wiped out and yet other day they were handing out kits water food etc in wake of their own devastation.
Just an anecdote but with good people like you and them, we all gonna be aight
Bless you
Bless you for sharing and caring

VN Store

Back