Jobless Claims Soar to 3.3 million; 6.6 million this week

Kind of hard to keep unemployment figures low when governors are literally impeding commerce and prohibiting many businesses from being open, wouldn’t you say?
evillawyer doesn't care. It doesn't matter how many people must suffer as long as Trump/Republican looks bad. The ends justify the means. Stalin and Hitler felt the same, btw.

Kind of hard to keep unemployment figures low when governors are literally impeding commerce and prohibiting many businesses from being open, wouldn’t you say?

Are we moving on from blaming China and on to blaming the state governors? I need to be clear on who to shake my pitchfork at.

Are we moving on from blaming China and on to blaming the state governors? I need to be clear on who to shake my pitchfork at.
No we’re merely pointing to the idiot selling of the unemployment spike being pinned on the administration for causation. But you knew that.

Reactions: tennvols77
Both. China released the damn virus, worthless governors are taking unconstitutional actions because they enjoy the power.
Honestly what governors chose to do within their states is between them and the people that elected them. If those idiots in MI send Whitmer back to the gov mansion or don’t recall her ass now they deserve what they’ve gotten.

Collapse the economy, make millions of Americans suffer just to maybe defeat President Trump. I have to hand it to you libs, you all will go to any lengths to win an election.
But Trump wll always outplay them, right? He's brilliant.

Honestly what governors chose to do within their states is between them and the people that elected them. If those idiots in MI send Whitmer back to the gov mansion or don’t recall her ass now they deserve what they’ve gotten.
I agree, but I bet most of us didn't expect the governors we elected would turn out to be wanna be dictators.

Reactions: vols40 and 508mikey
All part of Trump's plan.

EVu_YJ3WoAMPB0U

I don’t think that Trump has done a particularly great or consistent job in terms of having an economic plan regarding the virus, to say the least, but attributing unemployment to him during this crisis a la evillawyer strikes me as odd given that it’s abundantly clear Trump can’t force these states to allow their denizens to resume some semblance of business as usual.

If Gavin Newsom says no sports/concerts/whatever else until Fall 2021, it truly doesn’t seem as if any associated unemployment is “on” Trump.

He’s buying me seats for my bass boat!

Well assuming I get a check. Right now I’m pretty sure I won’t 😥
We shut down last week, and got the extra 600$. We have a bunch of watershed lakes here that you can't put a big boat on. Great fishing, but I need my own John boat for them. Now I'm getting it😄

Reactions: NorthDallas40

VN Store

Back