Just curious - Would you go to Neyland now?

Would you go to Neyland?

• Yes

Votes: 374 59.8%
  • No

Votes: 251 40.2%

• Total voters
Absolutely, yes. There's more to life than just surviving/existing. To me, life is about enjoying it. If I can no longer go through life doing the things I enjoy, what's the point of living? I said this from the very beginning of all this. At SOME point as a collective we are just going to have to suck it up and take our chances. What's the alternative? Live as hermits the rest of our lives? No thank you! That's not living. That's merely existing. I'm all too happy to roll the dice as soon as things open back up. As soon as movie theaters open back up, I'll be there opening night! As soon as concert tours start up again, you can bet I will find one to go to. As soon as parks open back up, I'm going to enjoy a warm sunny day at one! And you can bet your ass that I will be at Neyland the first game where fans are permitted to attend!
You speak as if you've been quarantined for years.

Brothers, you do not want this, Covid-19 is an ugly virus, imagine your lungs being completely shut down, it's your worse nightmare. I love UT, but I wouldn't want to infect or be the reason others would suffer.
That’s the part I wish more would think about. It isn’t whether you can survive infection. It’s whether those you come in contact with can survive infection. I understand wanting a normal way of life back, but I just don’t think stadium crowds can be on the table for several months at least.

Shh!!! We can’t use that. It works and is cheaper than the vaccine we’re trying to create! Plus, Trump promoted it so it’s forbidden!

Exactly. And isn't it interesting that we haven't heard the results of the Real Time Trials in NY? EVERY Trial I've seen shows ONLY 95% success with fewer hospitalizations and Hardly any DEATHS. If they would treat with this Drug combo EARLY; this thing would be over by Now.

I would definitely risk it if I had a severe case.

You Know you would. But this Drug should be given Early; and not ONLY after you have been put on a vent as you lungs are already damaged. Early intervention with this "Trump Drug" is curing without Hospitalization. WTH is wrong with people resisting this therapy? Nutjobs.

You Know you would. But this Drug should be given Early; and not ONLY after you have been put on a vent as you lungs are already damaged. Early intervention with this "Trump Drug" is curing without Hospitalization. WTH is wrong with people resisting this therapy? Nutjobs.
If it was early, I would make my decision based upon the doc's advice.

How many of you would go sit in Neyland right now with 102k other people and watch the Vols today if given the option?[/QUOTE

If the truth be known I am sure there are several that voted yes that when the rubber meets the road would not be in attendance.

Reactions: CSVol

I would definitely go, with my N95 mask on. Then I'd spray down with lysol before entering my vehicle. I mean IF you are talking about NOW. Later, those measures shouldn't be necessary, but they ARE sufficient.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
You speak as if you've been quarantined for years.

No, but I'm not going live out the rest of my life in a quarantined state of mind either. Look I'm not talking about breaking the rules and tempting fate in the middle of this pandemic. I'm talking about when the "powers that be" deem it safe to go back to normal and venues start opening back up. Of course I'm going to obey the law and stay home right NOW. But I'm also not going to go through life post-this pandemic with a bunker mentality either.

Last edited:
That’s the part I wish more would think about. It isn’t whether you can survive the infection. It’s whether those you come in contact with can survive the infection. I understand wanting a normal way of life back, but I just don’t think stadium crowds can be on the table for several months at least.

I am not a caregiver, but I have worked in healthcare for 42 years, my first response to a crisis was the Beirut Marine Barracks bombing, and several natural and unnatural disasters and countless human events not to mention military conflicts. I have seen suffering, losing a family member or friend by something that is preventable is devastating. Wash your hands, wear a mask and practice distancing. Volnation is a passionate and devoted fan base........ let's protect those voices that will soon be cheering on our Sports and Academic students, defeat Covid-19.........Go Volnation!

VN Store

Back