College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Nick Richards off to the NBA. Kentucky has lost four starters with Ej Montgomery still to decide
Crazy to think, but if EJ declares like I think he will, they will only have Keion Brooks returning from their entire team last year. Everyone else is gone or redshirted last year

Reactions: Vol49er
Crazy to think, but if EJ declares like I think he will, they will only have Keion Brooks returning from their entire team last year. Everyone else is gone or redshirted last year
And it seemed like even Brooks himself was close to jumping to the NBA

It would be nice if Kentucky doesn't land Haarms since it doesn't seem they have a true center coming in next year. I believe Isaiah Jackson is a 4
Yeah, Fulky ate them alive with Richards and Montgomery, but if they’re both gone he’ll be even better. But I could definitely see him struggling with Haarms length. Plus I’m afraid I may get terrifying flashbacks if I see Haarms playing against UT again

Reactions: Willy14
I really fell like it is in Montgomery’s best interest to return because we undoubtedly be the man in the middle, next year. He needs that exposure and that experience before heading to the NBA. That is why I believe he will return. Look what it did for Nick Richards.

Also sounds like Terrance Clarke may leave his UK commitment behind for the G-League. Several CBB guys on twitter saying he’s being recruited there hard and seeing offers in the range of 500k.

VN Store

Back