Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to move on and open back up.
It shouldn't have been shut down in the first place except in a few hot spots. Covid like every other virus will come and go but the government will NEVER forget how easy it was to scare people into letting there freedoms and liberties be taken or restricted!

If that's what you're into....
Not-That-Theres-Anything-Wrong-With-That-Reaction-Gif-On-Seinfeld.gif
Autocorrect

Whatever else we can say about the bastard, he did have a flair for the dramatic.

Among other things.

I liked it..out with the old and in with the new I always say..change is uneasy but he brought a new swagger to the university that players and recruits buy into today.he would have done good here.

The shutdown can't win. If it averts a crisis, people will say the virus was not a big threat to begin with. If a crisis does occur, people will say it wasn't worth it.

The problem is people paint "open it back up" with a broad brush. As Fauci said, it's not like a light switch.

Have you ever been to the courthouse in Memphis? Have you ever been in a corporate office of a Fortune 500 company? Have you ever been to a highly popular restaurant on a Friday night where the wait is 45 minutes? If the answer is yes, then you understand that you can't just "switch it back on." If the answer is no, then you don't understand how some of the real world operates.

It's going to be a process.

The problem is people paint "open it back up" with a broad brush. As Fauci said, it's not like a light switch.

Have you ever been to the courthouse in Memphis? Have you ever been in a corporate office of a Fortune 500 company? Have you ever been to a highly popular restaurant on a Friday night where the wait is 45 minutes? If the answer is yes, then you understand that you can't just "switch it back on." If the answer is no, then you don't understand how some of the real world operates.

And even if you could say "Okay, we're opened back up," people aren't going to just go back to acting like they were 2 months ago.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX

If Fauci has his way we will be shut down until next year and we won't have a country to come back to. Experts are wrong. A lot. Here's two examples of Fauci

And even if you could say "Okay, we're opened back up," people aren't going to just go back to acting like they were 2 months ago.

I'd like to think that most wouldn't. But there are areas that are just ripe for it. If they open all restaurants at full capacity, they will be busy because my wife is tired of cooking. If your employer says that you have to be in the office at least 3 times a week (in an office of 1,000 people) to keep your job, then you will do it. If court dockets go back to 100+ cases per day, then personnel and defendants have to be there. Just the way all of that works.

If Fauci has his way we will be shut down until next year and we won't have a country to come back to. Experts are wrong. A lot. Here's two examples of Fauci

I'm not getting into this argument about what you think he means or not.

All I am saying is that the real word just "doesn't open everything back up." You are naïve if you believe it. It's common sense that you don't go back to full capacity restaurants or hundreds of people back at one location. I'm not advocating for keeping everything shutdown. But it's just not going to open back up.

I still can't understand how you differentiate between a good rapper and a bad rapper
I believe it’s about dropping bars and keeping peoples thirsty, but I’m a 39 white asian man, so you might wanna take that with a grain of...

Naw... I’m probably right

Reactions: Devo182
I'm not getting into this argument about what you think he means or not.

All I am saying is that the real word just "doesn't open everything back up." You are naïve if you believe it. It's common sense that you don't go back to full capacity restaurants or hundreds of people back at one location. I'm not advocating for keeping everything shutdown. But it's just not going to open back up.
Nobody is saying that we go out tomorrow like nothing ever happened. But we have to begin to open back up. This virus isn't the Spanish flu or the Black Plague.

And his opinion would lead us into destroying our country. There has to be a balance. Fauci was wrong in January and February. And if he wants to shut us down until next year, we won't have a country to come back to. Your hatred of your president notwithstanding, there has to be a balance, which is why we will be opening up again soon. And anyone, even if it were Obama in office, would be having to make the same difficult decision.
we ain't shutting down to necks year man

Nobody is saying that we go out tomorrow like nothing ever happened. But we have to begin to open back up. This virus isn't the Spanish flu or the Black Plague.

You aren't going to get big crowds either at sporting events. This is going to be a slow process that people are going to get impatient with because they already are impatient.

I'm not saying that I have all of this life experience, but the "this should have never happened" crowd hasn't experienced situations where it's inevitable to have a large number of people together. I have no doubt that people in my industry could have been greatly effected if there wasn't an early plan in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back