Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Volatil, you've done a superb job with these videos last night and this morning! Enjoyed them all so far. As great as CP was returning kicks, I remember a Vol from the past who I thought was great at it too, especially with his speed and I got to see him return a few to the house and that was Willie Gault. Would love to see you post one or two of his.

Volatil, you've done a superb job with these videos last night and this morning! Enjoyed them all so far. As great as CP was returning kicks, I remember a Vol from the past who I thought was great at it too, especially with his speed and I got to see him return a few to the house and that was Willie Gault. Would love to see you post one or two of his.
Y’all should follow Channel TN on Twitter. Players are responding to the tweets now. Whoever is running that is knocking it out of the park.

It was clear that day that the SEC wanted Auburn to have a chance at the national title. Officiating was awful, and I am pretty sure Riggs or Houston had 1 or 2 other long runs called back.
I remember Auburn running a pick play and was blatantly running into our LBs so the flat was open. They scored multiple times on that play. I was screaming my head off

I remember Auburn running a pick play and was blatantly running into our LBs so the flat was open. They scored multiple times on that play. I was screaming my head off

I went back and looked. We were called for 12 penalties for 95 yards. They were called for 4 for 20 yards, which all must have been pre-snap. Cadillac Williams also fumbled on their first score, but Auburn recovered in the endzone.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I'm a Dolphins fan and I have absolutely no idea what I hope they do. I'm not convinced about Tua's durability, I'm not convinced Herbert is worth taking high, and I think it's too costly to deal up for Burrow. Maybe. On all three.

Phin here as well.. Cams release is perfect. Sign him, and draft a QB next year. Miami can really plug key holes this and next draft. and have a pretty good squad come 2022 given they dont pull some Jaguar shenanigans

Dolphin fan as well. Pretty much agree with these. I love Tua, but worry about medical (just pray we don’t pass on him and he becomes Drew Brees 2.0) and I personally don’t like Herbert. I don’t know how I would feel about Cam but if he’s healthy, he’s worth a look. Either way, big fan of Flores so far. Give him time to build a roster and look out.

Reactions: pismonque
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back