'21 TN WR Adonai Mitchell (Georgia commit)

Trust me this is a huge lost! I’ve had front row seat over the last year to watch Walker M and this kid. As l posted before I’m a big fan of Walker but he’s not in the same class of this kid. I believe he’ll be at UGA or LSU. If I was a betting man I’ll pick LSU. This kid is the Alpha at NPA.

Trust me this is a huge lost! I’ve had front row seat over the last year to watch Walker M and this kid. As l posted before I’m a big fan of Walker but he’s not in the same class of this kid. I believe he’ll be at UGA or LSU. If I was a betting man I’ll pick LSU. This kid is the Alpha at NPA.

Nah. Somewhere between the two.

Very true, Sky Walker is a great get but Adonai is a much better athlete with better speed and equal hands.

Reactions: UTSuave’
Why have we prioritized Walker then?

Sky Walker is an amazing prospect. He's very cerebral, decent to good speed, runs very precise routes and has great hands. He's just not the guy or athlete Adonai is which isnwhat separates the two. I don't know if prioritizing is the right term but right now coaches are taking recruits and trying to kp the juice going. Many were trying to figure it out and then tOSU popped it off and everyone said aw ok we gotta kp this train rolling. I honestly think the kids will benefit from us being out of the norm. I think Walker sticks but some at a lot of places will get dropped once things get back normal. Lack of travel has coaches taking calculated risk or guesses right now.

Merrill seems more of a Safety to me.

Is grades still an issue with Mitchell? Because I agree, he's a notch above Merril in ability at WR.

Merrill seems more of a Safety to me.

Is grades still an issue with Mitchell? Because I agree, he's a notch above Merril in ability at WR.

No grades are not an issue nor were they ever. The issue was credits transferring and whether he could graduate in the class of 20 or remain in 21.

Reactions: LittleVol
Nope. A little closer to home. Baylor wasn’t even in his top 5! Lol
Well, that narrows it down for me. I would have guessed VT or Ole Mess, mostly because I doubt hes a take for UGA or LSU, and probably not for AU, who won't take Nixon right now, apparently.

So I'll say OM.

Reactions: Geaux_Vols

VN Store

Back