Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Nah, just didn't know it was satire... and here I thought some people on here were just ignorant.. But I suppose they are just often repeating Fox News satire.

Either it's not very funny, or just darker humor than I'm used to.
The only one on here that watches fox all the time is LG

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Do you usually talk to your doctor for medical advice, or do you wait for Trump to tell you to?

Come on, the defenses of this obvious idiocy are devolving into desperation.
If Trump tells me about a drug that could possibly help me, I'd ask my doctor what he thought. I wouldn't rush to take it, nor would I drink fish tank cleaner and say Trump's responsible. That's just idiotic. There's nothing wrong about hearing of possible(<---key word) treatments.

Reactions: hog88
If Trump tells me about a drug that could possibly help me, I'd ask my doctor what he thought. I wouldn't rush to take it, nor would I drink fish tank cleaner and say Trump's responsible. That's just idiotic. There's nothing wrong about hearing of possible(<---key word) treatments.
Which other possible treatment is he advertising?

Nah, just didn't know it was satire... and here I thought some people on here were just ignorant.. But I suppose they are just often repeating Fox News satire.

Either it's not very funny, or just darker humor than I'm used to.
It's best not to take any news network as fact, including FOX, CNN, MSNBC, etc.

51 Recovered coronavirus patients in South Korea Test Positive Again after release from quarantine

Dozens of people who were diagnosed as recovered from coronavirus in South Korea have tested positive again for the virus after leaving quarantine, according to officials.

Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC) said Monday 51 people from Daegu and the surrounding North Gyeongsang Province tested positive for COVID-19 a "relatively short time" after they were released.

The virus likely was reactivated, said KCDC Director-General Jeong Eun-kyeong, instead of the people being reinfected once they left, South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported.

51 recovered coronavirus patients in South Korea test positive again after release from quarantine

Since the only way to get the stuff is through a Dr how does his statement pose a health risk? For some people it appears it didn't give false hope, it gave them another chance at life.

So again why all of the bitching?
Because the democratic party didn't endorse it. Trump should have come out against it and the whaco left would have endorsed it.

I don’t know, I wasn’t there. We’re you?

He isn’t qualified to talk to the public about it. Period.

He didn't come up with it on his own, so best bet is some medical official briefed him on it. He's qualified to mention what he was told. If he went into specifics, you might have a point, but he didn't. He mentioned it as a possibility, and said talk to your doctor, you know the experts.

He didn't come up with it on his own, so best bet is some medical official briefed him on it. He's qualified to mention what he was told. If he went into specifics, you might have a point, but he didn't. He mentioned it as a possibility, and said talk to your doctor, you know the experts.

Talking to an emotional brick wall.

Reactions: BisonVol and Weezer
No there is not. When a kid is a strong normal kid then yeah, but the kids that have underlying conditions getting one of these diseases could be a death sentence. How would you feel if your kid got sick because one person thought it was okay to not vaccinate their own child?
No different than if someone was vaccinated and still caught the disease and infected my child. Not everything is someone else’s fault and it isn’t up to me to decide what’s right for another’s child.

Reactions: BennesseeVols
But when Trump trumpets a possible treatment, you're all ears.
lmao You take what you hear and verify for yourself. Novel concept for people who want others to think for them, I know, but I find it works for me. Like I keep saying, and you keep ignoring, Trump didn't suggest taking it without consulting a doctor.

Denver Doctor: Hydroxychloroquine and Antibiotic Successfully Treated Coronavirus Patients

A family practitioner in Denver, Colorado, said he has used hydroxychloroquine combined with an antibiotic to treat several patients for coronavirus and that they “all did well.”

Hydroxychloroquine-tablets-label-AP-640x480.jpg

Dr. Constantine Tsamasfyros, who has been in practice for almost 50 years, told a local CBS affiliate that he “prescribed a combination of hydroxychloroquine (also known as Plaquenil) and an antibiotic called azithromycin to about a dozen patients over the last few weeks.”

“They all did well,” Tsamasfyros said in an interview. “They seemed to reverse their symptoms in a day or two.”

The doctor said he “absolutely” believes the medicine worked.

Doctor: Hydroxychloroquine and Antibiotic Helped Coronavirus Patients

Andrew Cuomo: Use of Hydroxychloroquine ‘Anecdotally’ Positive in New York Hospitals

The use of hydroxychloroquine has been “anecdotally” positive for patients with the coronavirus, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said during a press briefing Monday.

At the briefing, the governor noted that the antimalarial drug had reportedly helped many people infected with the disease, but official scientific data was yet to come:

Andrew Cuomo: Use of Hydroxychloroquine 'Anecdotally' Positive

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
“What do you have to lose”? Does not = “I have literally no level of expertise, consult your physician for more information”.

Many physicians have found anecdotally that this drug can cause liver failure in very sick patients and actually speed up the deadly effects of the virus, so they are not administering it. There is a reason Dr Fauci is so apprehensive about it and has to consistently take it upon himself to correct the dumb a** at the mic.

Trump has no business talking about pharmacology, at all.

Oh come on man .. you know better than that . What does the CDC say about the drug and it’s side effects ? Are you really going to throw anecdotal results on this and then not tell us what something like Tylenol does to the liver ? Smh

Reactions: allvol123
lmao You take what you hear and verify for yourself. Novel concept for people who want others to think for them, I know, but I find it works for me. Like I keep saying, and you keep ignoring, Trump didn't suggest taking it without consulting a doctor.
Trying to verify something Trump said might have killed someone. Some people can't seem to grasp Trump is a carnival barker. Really how much faith are you putting into this drug based on Trump mentioning it?

Verify against what? There are no controlled studies of it yet. There's basically a collection of anecdotal reports, some saying it helps, others seeing no effect.

Pete Hegseth, Judge Jeanine Pirro, Dr. Marc Siegel and Geraldo Rivera are not making an attempt at humor in this video. They are downplaying the threat of the coronavirus and also saying some things that have proven to be inaccurate. Geraldo said that the coronavirus would be "less deadly than the ordinary old flu".

Reactions: Dr Dread
I have to say that there is some hypocrisy in this line of thinking. Trump certainly won't admit that he was wrong in minimizing the threat of the coronavirus to the American people in February. In fact, he will now deny that he even did minimize it, in spite of the video evidence to the contrary. My question is, why would you hold the media to a higher standard than you hold him? Does Trump make it a practice of admitting when he was wrong and his critics were right?
Keep singing the same old tune.

51 Recovered coronavirus patients in South Korea Test Positive Again after release from quarantine

Dozens of people who were diagnosed as recovered from coronavirus in South Korea have tested positive again for the virus after leaving quarantine, according to officials.

Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC) said Monday 51 people from Daegu and the surrounding North Gyeongsang Province tested positive for COVID-19 a "relatively short time" after they were released.

The virus likely was reactivated, said KCDC Director-General Jeong Eun-kyeong, instead of the people being reinfected once they left, South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported.

51 recovered coronavirus patients in South Korea test positive again after release from quarantine

This is a problem if true.

Verify against what? There are no controlled studies of it yet. There's basically a collection of anecdotal reports, some saying it helps, others seeing no effect.

Is it already being used ? If it breaks down to a 70/30 ratio of people it won’t help vs people that it will . Do we use it ? Would you take those odds before going on a vent ? Would your family take those odd to get you off a vent ? Smh you people are so disingenuous.

VN Store

Back