Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got to go check with a few people who have farms near or on the Wilson/Trousdale County line. Apparently, there have been more than 1 person in that area spot black bear very recently. I need to do some true scientific research!

Brachiosaurus no doubt.

Apex predators today don't mess with the large, healthy adult herbivores. Too much size. T rex's brain was too small to hunt in packs. I don't even really think this is a viable contest. It's a heavyweight fighting a welterweight.
Yeah I agree. Rex's bite strength is historical, but unless he gets Brach in a really vulnerable position to grab his neck, I don't see what else he could do. All he can really reach are Brach's legs, but I think Brach could just lift the leg and come back down, invariably crushing Rex.

If it was 2 v1, it could be a fair fight. But, like you said, now we're getting even more hypothetical. More likely they would fight each other first.

Which makes me wonder if anyone messed with the large Saurapods...my hunch is no.

I've got to go check with a few people who have farms near or on the Wilson/Trousdale County line. Apparently, there have been more than 1 person in that area spot black bear very recently. I need to do some true scientific research!

I was told about a report a couple of weeks ago that someone spotted a bear paw print all the way out near Natchez Trace State Park. I have no source. It was on social media somewhere.

This was discussed a little bit earlier. This is really good news.

Please keep in mind these projections still require social distancing and government mitigation efforts to continue. Maybe we can push them down even further.
I'm thinking the Governor issuing a statewide stay at home order has changed the forecast.

What I’m worried about is that there is going to be a slight downturn in cases of coronavirus and we go back to business as usual WAY sooner than normal, which leads to another outbreak. We are a stubborn, selfish people who don’t like being told what to do and at the first sign of progress we are going to think we’ve beaten this thing. I hope I’m wrong.

What I’m worried about is that there is going to be a slight downturn in cases of coronavirus and we go back to business as usual WAY sooner than normal, which leads to another outbreak. We are a stubborn, selfish people who don’t like being told what to do and at the first sign of progress we are going to think we’ve beaten this thing. I hope I’m wrong.
I agree, I don’t see a scenario where there aren’t 3-5 waves of this thing.

It is bad enough now with 14 SEC teams and teams only playing 8 conference games. Keep adding teams and UT may go dang near a whole generation between playing teams from the other division other than Bama.

I'd prefer cutting teams rather than expanding. 12 teams, play 11 conference opponents and 1 OOC opponent, that way no team gets an advantage with their conference schedule.

Not sure about other states, but for Tennessee and New York, there are clear changes in the log graph slope 6 to 8 days after major changes like canceling schools, stay at home, etc. Mitigation works.
I think their algorithm must take into account the government restrictions. I didn't think at first they did that. I thought they just looked at trends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back