Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m assuming with your username that you weren’t in engineering. I mean, engineers can’t write usually. I did spend many nights over in the library studying though.

:mad:

You assume correctly.

An engineer from TTU? I have never heard of such.

At least half the people I hung out with were engineering majors.

Couldn't cut it, huh?

Reactions: Brillovol
Anyone pretending that there aren't legitimate questions that need to be asked in regards to the genesis of this virus in China is fooling themselves.

There is no legitimate reason to believe China created the Corona Virus intentionally. None. Genomic sequencing shows it is natural: COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic has a natural origin. This is not a unique outbreak, SARS was another corona virus that jumped species.

No one trusts China, they are definitely lying about their fatalities and the current status of the outbreak, and they muzzled doctors at the beginning of this thing and made it worse. That said, Chinese scientists did not make the disease.

There is no legitimate reason to believe China created the Corona Virus intentionally. None. Genomic sequencing shows it is natural: COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic has a natural origin. This is not a unique outbreak, SARS was another corona virus that jumped species.

No one trusts China, they are definitely lying about their fatalities and the current status of the outbreak, and they muzzled doctors at the beginning of this thing and made it worse. That said, Chinese scientists did not make the disease.

It can have a natural origin and still be cultured in a lab and released intentionally, just sayin'.

Yeah, that’s gonna be a no from me dawg...

Anyone know if Sleegro is ok? Another poster I've wondered about is Pane de Mais, may be wrong spelling. He burst on the scene posting all day long and then gone. Seems odd.
Wish there was a way of knowing if something happens to posters here. I may go a few days without checking this site but can't imagine stopping entirely without something happening to me..

Seems to be legit.

Fyi 7 tigers at Brooklyn Zoo have it.

As I recall, the SARS virus came from Wuhan also. I guess it is just a coincidence that there is a biological lab close to the market where this supposedly originated. Also it must be a coincidence that important people in the Iranian government got infected due to their known ties to this lab. And then there was the arrest of an Ivy League professor who got caught with illegal biological samples that he was selling to China. You have a right to believe what you want to, and so do I.

Since the Chinese experiment with bats in their biochem facilities in Wuhan .. it is very possible they accidental caused the virus to jump from bats to humans in one of their labs in Wuhan. It then spread throughout Wuhan once the virus reached the wet markets in Wuhan.

Yeah, that’s gonna be a no from me dawg...
Don't know if China "created" the virus or not but there is very strong evidence going back to early Dec. all the way through early Feb. that China was buying up the majority of the world's supply of PPE, N95 masks, ventilators etc that wasn't already produced there to begin with. There is absolutely no question that all the numbers coming out of China are total bs as far as cases and deaths.
Was it/is it part of their attempt to take over the world's economy? I don't know, but our lawmakers and business leaders need to figure out ways to bring production/manufacturing etc of drugs, respirators, ventilators and other major medical equipment back to this country ASAP.

Not to mention major electronic products from cell phones to tv's. Heck, I worked for 3 yrs for Toshiba tv division from '79-'82 right here in mid. TN. And for a while, we ran a microwave line and a stereo line. It can be done since it was done before and, yeah I know the costs of labor etc are huge factors but we have smart people that can figure it out.
And lastly, wth with these tigers now testing positive for the virus at the bronx zoo? I guess humans can expose animals too?

As I recall, the SARS virus came from Wuhan also. I guess it is just a coincidence that there is a biological lab close to the market where this supposedly originated. Also it must be a coincidence that important people in the Iranian government got infected due to their known ties to this lab. And then there was the arrest of an Ivy League professor who got caught with illegal biological samples that he was selling to China. You have a right to believe what you want to, and so do I.
There are several viruses occuring naturally right now, that are closely related to and or mimic this coronavirus. Pangolins were thought to be the originator, then bats. All carry very similar viruses.

7 tigers are sick at Brooklyn Zoo right now with Covid 19, got it from asymptomatic zookeeper.

Chinese knew it was nasty and were tinkering with it, trying to develop a cure or whst not. It got out, they covered it up.

Onward we move.

They are claiming this virus made the jump within 10 days. A virus that is slow mutating. Take that in.

Most viruses take an entire year to jump from animal to human / human to human. Not 10 days.

I don’t even know if there has been a virus that has made a jump like that in 10 days ever.

Anyone know if Sleegro is ok? Another poster I've wondered about is Pane de Mais, may be wrong spelling. He burst on the scene posting all day long and then gone. Seems odd.
Wish there was a way of knowing if something happens to posters here. I may go a few days without checking this site but can't imagine stopping entirely without something happening to me..
@quadlee21 hasnt been on in sometime either

Reactions: barrylee
There's no "accident" in this. The CCP is not a benevolent society of baby blanket knitters. Every single person in China is told what to do, how to do it, and when to do it - or die. The CCP has zero qualms about experimenting on their own people and using them to infect diseases into other countries that allow them in. It hit their people first. If they cared about the transmission to the rest of the world they would have shut their own borders down. Instead they promoted their own citizens abroad to come home for the national holiday in January, then told them to go back to their assigned jobs in the rest of the world - like the textile industry in northern Italy. So where do the fashionistas go in the world? Everywhere. And that is just one group, right New York?

They are claiming this virus made the jump within 10 days. A virus that is slow mutating. Take that in.

Most viruses take an entire year to jump from animal to human / human to human. Not 10 days.

I don’t even know if there has been a virus that has made a jump like that in 10 days ever.

Not to put a damper on Conspiracy Theory Monday, but here's a good article that offers different theories.

The coronavirus did not escape from a lab. Here's how we know. | Live Science

Not to put a damper on Conspiracy Theory Monday, but here's a good article that offers different theories.

The coronavirus did not escape from a lab. Here's how we know. | Live Science

Those arguments are weak.

"Scientists wouldn't have designed it that way"
"Not much research is done on bats"

Basically its from researchers who are making their own claims to protect...researchers.

Also again the virus bank could have easily discovered the virus in it's natural condition, kept it, then released it with on purpose or by accident. Just because it's not man made does not mean it wasn't released by man.

Global temperatures & weather patterns are more erratic than ever. Human growth is moving into areas not meant for habitat, we are living next to pangolins.

Science is science.

Those arguments are weak.

"Scientists wouldn't have designed it that way"
"Not much research is done on bats"

Basically its from researchers who are making their own claims to protect...researchers.

Also again the virus bank could have easily discovered the virus in it's natural condition, kept it, then released it with on purpose or by accident. Just because it's not man made does not mean it wasn't released by man.
i absolutely agree. 🤦🏼‍♂️ with Newt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back