Bang Shootie conversation

I didn’t make it clear. It’s for my concealed carry permit. Leaning shield still. The goal is for nobody to know I’m armed. I do not think that the 1911 accomplishes that.
You can shoot whatever you are comfortable with for your permit test. I shot my large frame so I could shoot accurately and fast.

I didn’t make it clear. It’s for my concealed carry permit. Leaning shield still. The goal is for nobody to know I’m armed. I do not think that the 1911 accomplishes that.

Fair enough. An officer sized 1911 has a 3.5 inch barrel vs a 5 inch barrel on a full size 1911, but it will still be substantially bulkier than something like a Ruger LCP or LC9. The LC9 is a nice compact 9mm.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I've got short, fat fingers... so I dont like a gun with a double stack clip; or one that you have to squeeze your finger in between the trigger and the guard. The kel-tec fits my hand nicely. I think it was a sig that I looked at in the sub-compacts that wasnt to tight for my comfort.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
The gun snobs are picky about a “clip” vs a “magazine”

that wasn’t a shot at you by 82. He’s just saying the dipsticks will be along soon to point out the difference

Must have missed those....Thx for the clarity...

Or a clip is something that helps load bullets into a magazine. My ammunition I prefer for the AR I may or may not have...comes in clips to make loading the magazine easier. Hypothetically

VN Store

Back