Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

If we could keep all the booger eaters, that feel their constitutional rights are being violated, off the streets; we might be able to control it better.
I bet all those so called "booger eaters" don't have to worry about catching no stinkin' virus. They are immune because they ate from their nose..

The timing of the purchase of $206,774 worth of stock in chemical giant DuPont de Nemours in four transactions in late February and early March, which was just after she had attended a private, Senate meeting on the Coronavirus in China, does make it clear that either she or someone working on her behalf was acting upon non-public information that she had received. Her choice of what to dump and what to buy, could only have been influenced by knowledge obtained from this meeting. DuPont had performed poorly on Wall Street lately, but the company is a major supplier of personal protective gear, which is obviously now in high demand... and she knew would be in high demand following the Senate meeting. Her denials of having no involvement in these transactions are not credible.

She has violated the living hell out of the Stock Act.
For once, something I agree with. Too much "coincidence".

Reactions: BowlBrother85
This is BS. Pelosi was passing out $5200 pens while the President aligned a coronavirus task force.

You Dems support this????

Fing fascists. Dems - AWOL on the CCP virus until impeachment failed. Dem govs and mayors - AWOL on preparing their states/cities until well into March. The House Speaker "Come to Chinatown! Best bat soup in the region and fewer piles of human excrement to step in!"

Now radical House Dems want to distract from their shite prez candidate and Trump's rising numbers with an investigation into a pandemic response while it's nearing critical mass.

We may simply have to hang these perpetual coup plotters.

A very astute concern, and I certainly understand my transmission rate output is not the actual rate, but a transmission rate distorted by a testing lag rate.

However, if that rate falls from 1.45 to 1.25, as an example, during the same period when we conducted more tests, then I know it is because the actual transmission rate is falling rapidly and causing downward pressure on that number to offset the upward pressure of new testing.

It is small comfort, but it tells me things aren't going quite as badly as is being reported and that our actions are having an effect.

They appear to be, yes.

What we really need right now for society generally is WAY MORE TESTING. Tens of millions of them, maybe more. It's the only way for non symptomatic people to find out they need to completely isolate. That is the key.

Fing fascists. Dems - AWOL on the CCP virus until impeachment failed. Dem govs and mayors - AWOL on preparing their states/cities until well into March. The House Speaker "Come to Chinatown! Best bat soup in the region and fewer piles of human excrement to step in!"

Now radical House Dems want to distract from their shite prez candidate and Trump's rising numbers with an investigation into a pandemic response while it's nearing critical mass.

We may simply have to hang these perpetual coup plotters.

Corona virus response invesigation. It makes sense, don't ya think. The investigation wouldn't happen until after the election, so what is the gripe?

Ouch, stop it!!! you're hurting me....

1v80zl.jpg

It's not clear cut at all. If Loeffler's trades are done via 3rd party account manager as she's stated, she's informed after the trades, and the trades are done without communication with the manager(s), she's in the clear, period.

Vigilantes may want to stick to cattle rustlers.
I have no control over my trades, except in one small TD Ameritrade account that I have.

Oh, you've not seen her in that long, but she couldn't possibly be working n securing orders of medical equipment, since then?

Eat a Snickers, son.

Not in Cali I haven’t . That normal though she only visits the peasants when she wants to make a big splash and be seen in the masses . Now to the original could she be doing something good for the country question .. yes of course she could , she has an incredible amount of power especially on the wrong coast . Has she been ? Have you seen her chicken head on CNN crowing about doing it ? No ? Then it’s highly unlikely she is . She would never let an opportunity to show Trump up on discharge a massive scale get away from her like that . Simple logic SON..use your noggin for something besides a hat rack .

Oh... so you are responding to a conversation from yesterday, that has nothing to do with today...

May I point out that you are deflecting by changing the subject of the person, completely... Smooth transition from Nancy to Diane.

Go on....
He gets confused.

Not in Cali I haven’t . That normal though she only visits the peasants when she wants to make a big splash and be seen in the masses . Now to the original could she be doing something good for the country question .. yes of course she could , she has an incredible amount of power especially on the wrong coast . Has she been ? Have you seen her chicken head on CNN crowing about doing it ? No ? Then it’s highly unlikely she is . She would never let an opportunity to show Trump up on discharge a massive scale get away from her like that . Simple logic SON..use your noggin for something besides a hat rack .

So, not been on CNN... So, not securing supplies... gotcha!

The timing of the purchase of $206,774 worth of stock in chemical giant DuPont de Nemours in four transactions in late February and early March, which was just after she had attended a private, Senate meeting on the Coronavirus in China, does make it clear that either she or someone working on her behalf was acting upon non-public information that she had received from her duty as a United States Senator. Her choice of what to dump and what to buy, could only have been influenced by knowledge obtained from this meeting. DuPont had performed poorly on Wall Street lately, but the company is a major supplier of personal protective gear, which is obviously now in high demand... and she knew would be in high demand following the Senate meeting. Her denials of having no involvement in these transactions are not credible.

She has violated the living hell out of the Stock Act.
We will need to see the dates of the meeting, the dates of the transactions, when the info from the meeting leaked out, and who makes the trades. Until then, I couldn't convict her or Feinstein or any of them.

So, did the GA governor change his tune, claiming it was because of something he didn't know before today... I missed the actual reason given

VN Store

Back