Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

You should always in any situation have all options on the table. With this said this is not happening and I believe Dr Birx referenced this

Dr Birx... Yes, she is the one who stands behind Trump and nods. But yes, I'm sure you believe she should be in charge of telling what hospitals should consider in a bad situation, because her opinion aligns closer to the "It's all overblown" narrative.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
I seriously don't think the nurses and doctors around the country begging for supplies are lying.
Maybe not, but blame does not rest solely on the federal government. People want to point all fingers at Trump. Governors were aware of all of this **** as well. They could have acted. They don't have to have the approval of the President. Cuomo is playing politics to cover his own ass.

Maybe not, but blame does not rest solely on the federal government. People want to point all fingers at Trump. Governors were aware of all of this **** as well. They could have acted. They don't have to have the approval of the President. Cuomo is playing politics to cover his own ass.

What has Cuomo said that you consider playing politics, rather than being a responsible governor?

Reactions: zeppelin128
Until there is a vaccine there is no getting rid of this virus and we are moths away at minimum to having a vaccine. So we shut the world down for 14 days the minute we open it back up we get another outbreak what do you do then?

Pis and moan and blame the president

I seriously don't think the nurses and doctors around the country begging for supplies are lying.

I know, the governors have to kiss Trump's butt to get anything, which is ridiculous and don't know why people think this is okay.. I agree, in an emergency the Michigan governor needs to suck it up because they are running out of ventilators since he is cancelling vendors. I just hope the voters in the swing state remember this.
The governors could have used state funds to purchase ventilators earlier. This narrative they needed Trump's approval is BS. State governors do not need federal approval. They do not answer to Trump.

So what would you have done differently?
1. We banned travel to China
2. We banned travel to Europe
3. Everyone called Trump a racist
4. The whole country practically shut down
5. We started making our own test because China couldn't be trusted.
6. Shutdown pretty much all nonessential travel
7. Bill De Blasio told us we have nothing to worry about
8. New York Health Lady said to live your normal lives, you're very low low risk for coronavirus.
9. De Blasio continues to go to his local gym while shutting everything down.

Did I miss anything?
donald is a racist, the travel ban had nothing to do with that. The country is not shut down, people are still exercising their liberty. The first case of covid19 in the US was 1/21/2020. A national emergency was declared 3/13/2020. On the other hand,the first case in Italy was on 1/31/2020. A national emergency was declared 1/31/2020. See the difference. The World Health Organization test were not coming from China, those test were being produced by the World Health Organization in Geneva. So he drug his feet and dismissed the warnings. Insisted the the test be produced here, that were flawed. They gave false positives and false negatives. So you continue to carry his water. He's inept and a sociopath. Lacks zero empathy.

*Bill Lee has entered the chat

Reactions: Stew Cook

I know, the governors have to kiss Trump's butt to get anything, which is ridiculous and don't know why people think this is okay.. I agree, in an emergency the Michigan governor needs to suck it up because they are running out of ventilators since he is cancelling vendors. I just hope the voters in the swing state remember this.

Wait , you think a Governor that controls his or here own state and how things are ran in it can call a POTUS and demand he do something or else? How many calls a day from governors do you think they get all wanting the same thing for the same reason ? I keep hearing about letting these “adults” run things and keep seeing these “ adults “ act like children stomping their feet demanding they get what they want from the feds or stockpiling / hoarding things others could be using ... JUST IN CASE THINGS GET BAD LATER.

The governors could have used state funds to purchase ventilators earlier. This narrative they needed Trump's approval is BS. State governors do not need federal approval. They do not answer to Trump.
You sure do carry a lot of water for donald.....are your arms tired yet? The states need federal funds because they have limited budgets. All states are getting lonely from the economic package that was just passed.

What has Cuomo said that you consider playing politics, rather than being a responsible governor?
Laying the blame for ventilators entirely at Trump's feet. State funds could have been used to purchase ventilators at an earlier date. Governors were caught just as flatfooted as Trump. States do not need the approval of Trump to act, nor do they need the federal government to deal with their problems. Trump has made mistakes, but so have they. All of them are passing on taking the blame, yet only Trump is getting the criticism. They all screwed up.

She says he's cancelling vendors. He says governor's need to kiss his butt to get anything. You are right, it's not about politics, it's about people. I just hope the people in Michigan realize this governor and the man child are playing with their lives.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Do you not understand that we are not the only producer of ventilators. I imagine Jared and Ivanka are globetrotting on a procurement mission. Or at least Ivanka is requesting that her clothing line production in China is shifting to manufacturing masks.

Mario isn't relying solely on US producton, but bringing the attention has forced Trump's hand on invoking the DMA.
Because no one else in the world needs ventilators 🤦‍♂️

Damn physchos, Cuomo even said yesterday there wasn't a shortage of ventilators but they needed more just in case it gets bad
So he should wait until the patients need them and then order them? Your life planning skills must be horrible. When do you save for emergencies, after they happen?

That he needs more ventilators and some being found in storage for starters. Blaming the federal government for NY shortages of respirators and finding out when he had a chance to purchase them he said no thanks. AC is in his 3rd term as governor. Anything that is in short supply falls squarely on the state.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Laying the blame for ventilators entirely at Trump's feet. State funds could have been used to purchase ventilators at an earlier date. Governors were caught just as flatfooted as Trump. States do not need the approval of Trump to act, nor do they need the federal government to deal with their problems. Trump has made mistakes, but so have they. All of them are passing on taking the blame, yet only Trump is getting the criticism. They all screwed up.

You have a quote for that? Mario is using every avenue to acquire ventilators here and abroad. If anything he's made Trump worry that he hasn't done enough, and he invoked the DMA yesterday.

I say Go Mario!

oh, and do you have that quote?

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
It’s not about the Governor. It’s about the people that both the President and Governor represent. And in Trumps world if you are being critical of him then you aren’t being “nice.”
He made it very clear it wasn’t about him. It was about the task force, FEMA and federal employees providing support.

That he needs more ventilators and some being found in storage for starters. Blaming the federal government for NY shortages of respirators and finding out when he had a chance to purchase them he said no thanks. AC is in his 3rd term as governor. Anything that is in short supply falls squarely on the state.

Yeah, Trump was basically overplaying the "chance to purchase thing", but post your sources on that, if you like.

Reactions: Purple Tiger

I have no idea what the bolded has to do with the governor of NY’s statements.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Wait , you think a Governor that controls his or here own state and how things are ran in it can call a POTUS and demand he do something or else? How many calls a day from governors do you think they get all wanting the same thing for the same reason ? I keep hearing about letting these “adults” run things and keep seeing these “ adults “ act like children stomping their feet demanding they get what they want from the feds or stockpiling / hoarding things others could be using ... JUST IN CASE THINGS GET BAD LATER.
The same leftists who called Trump a traitor and a dictator are now wanting him to be in full control over every little item each state gets. Morons

Reactions: Carl Pickens

VN Store

Back