Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the meantime the rules put forth dont apply? why? because you deem them null & void.

honestly, many of us are as freaked out about this deal as you or everyone else.

VN, at least the RF is a bastion, an oasis where i dont have to hear about negative news, at least politics. My point is that you can get so hung up on things that we have no control over, that, you lose sight of what's important....which is really everything else in the World.

/soap box
If Freak didn’t want us talking politics he would have deleted them long ago. There’s nothing else going on. We’re in the off topic forum. You don’t have to read it

No. “The money would be available to anyone with a tax ID number, and to retirees and people who are unemployed, rather than just to people who file taxes for 2019 or get Social Security.”

And I believe it’s $1500 now.
I think it’s still $1200. Let’s hope both sides quit playing games and go forward with bipartisan decisions like this

"The appropriations text, released Wednesday along with the draft bill itself, includes $25 million in funding for the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington D.C. That is down from the $35 million that was included in the recent Democratic-proposed House legislation.

The Senate bill also provides $75 million to each the National Endowment for the Arts and the National Endowment for the Humanities. That is down from the $300 million for each that was in the House stimulus bill."

Imagine that extra 100 million dollars small business instead...

"The appropriations text, released Wednesday along with the draft bill itself, includes $25 million in funding for the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington D.C. That is down from the $35 million that was included in the recent Democratic-proposed House legislation.

The Senate bill also provides $75 million to each the National Endowment for the Arts and the National Endowment for the Humanities. That is down from the $300 million for each that was in the House stimulus bill."

Imagine that extra 100 million dollars going to citizens and small business instead...
Looks like Pelosi got some of what she wanted. So the repubs compromises to get it passed proving yet again it was dems holding this up for their nonsense. And now they’ve wasted money as well. Great job guys

Reactions: jjvols and Volator
Idk if I'll get 1200 bucks. Did I have to file a tax return in 2018 to be eligible?
I just read you can file 2019 and they can use that instead. Huge for me. 2018 return would have screwed me out of all this. Almost stupid they aren't averaging income or something and being so narrow.

Imagine that extra 100 million dollars small business instead...

Looks like Pelosi got some of what she wanted. So the repubs compromises to get it passed proving yet again it was dems holding this up for their nonsense. And now they’ve wasted money as well. Great job guys

that's less than what taxpayers have paid for trump's golf trips. you'll live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back