Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all my siblings here at moms just waiting on the inevitable...she actually stopped breathing for several seconds about an hour ago but her will to live is just so strong...the hospice folks were here earlier today, and there was a few minutes then when we thought she was down to it also (awesome awesome awesome people by the way!) and they are shocked that she is still hanging in..

What happened is that when my stepdad passed in Nov 2017, she went through a very rough few months that she was ready to go herself, but then she really decided that she wanted to go on living...so when this cancer came on last year, it is almost like it made her mad more than scared..she told me three weeks ago that she was not afraid to go if that is what God wants, but she really wanted to live. She told me to really live the rest of my life, and to enjoy every moment.

Anyway...it should not be much longer...but..
So sorry, Brother. Peace and mercy to all of you.

With all my siblings here at moms just waiting on the inevitable...she actually stopped breathing for several seconds about an hour ago but her will to live is just so strong...the hospice folks were here earlier today, and there was a few minutes then when we thought she was down to it also (awesome awesome awesome people by the way!) and they are shocked that she is still hanging in..

What happened is that when my stepdad passed in Nov 2017, she went through a very rough few months that she was ready to go herself, but then she really decided that she wanted to go on living...so when this cancer came on last year, it is almost like it made her mad more than scared..she told me three weeks ago that she was not afraid to go if that is what God wants, but she really wanted to live. She told me to really live the rest of my life, and to enjoy every moment.

Sorry McGill praying buddy! Itā€™s a tough deal

Iā€™m sorry you are having to go through this with everything else. Praying for you.
Thank you so much, but thankfully we should get through this pandemic crisis ok thanks to my mothers foresight, but a family in Florida that are lifelong best friends of our family just lost their wife and mother suddenly and unexpectedly yesterday, and on top of that their jobs are imminent danger of being lost...and they have a huuuuge debt load right now. They are in serious danger of losing everything they have if this drags out interminably..

In any other time we would have already been down there with them, and they with us..

I know I am rambling, but this is very cathartic and it helps just knowing people care.

May be bigger because we will determine the biggest winners and losers from international trade deals. I'm too old for it to matter much for me except the investment and national security sides, but this will be the biggest economic explosion and highest overall wage growth America may have ever seen over time as the economy resets. Prices will go up, but wages will go up faster. Prepare yourselves and take advantage of the opportunities.

Wars today are not always fought with traditional weapons as most know. Cyber, bio, environmental, etc. are all in play. But when you are locked in on control of sufficient natural resources, military, IP, space, financial capital, etc. among many other factors, well, just don't do what you just did, China.
I love your optimism..it is refreshing. I soooo hope you are right.

Maybe it is just because of all we are going through right now, but everything just seems so bleak...It is hard to see through the thick fog, but I have always been taught that sunshine always follows rain.

May be bigger because we will determine the biggest winners and losers from international trade deals. I'm too old for it to matter much for me except the investment and national security sides, but this will be the biggest economic explosion and highest overall wage growth America may have ever seen over time as the economy resets. Prices will go up, but wages will go up faster. Prepare yourselves and take advantage of the opportunities.

Wars today are not always fought with traditional weapons as most know. Cyber, bio, environmental, etc. are all in play. But when you are locked in on control of sufficient natural resources, military, IP, space, financial capital, etc. among many other factors, well, just don't do what you just did, China.
I agree, its hard to look past the dark times right now and the uncertainty of our future. However, its not tough times that make or break people its how they respond, and America has shown in the past, and I believe that we will again in the future show that the American spirit, can be wounded, but it will never be broken.
Right now I am keeping my head up and nose to the ground looking for that next opportunity because I know it is coming, and I think everyone should do the same.

For now the virus effects the elderly population or people with previous condition. But, what if the virus mutates again and effects the lungs of younger generations?

There are some sources who are reportedly researchers who claim there's a sequence in the genome(hope I stated that correctly) that does not occur in the wild. They feel certain the genome was manipulated in a lab. So is it a perfect storm and a virus mutates and jumps to pandemic status or is it a biologic weapon either accidentally or deliberately released by china with or without deep state approval/cooperation? The timing(election year) and impact on the economy(recession) are just a little too convenient. Tin hatters and conspiracy theorists really wanna know.
screenshot16094.jpg

Praying for you and your family.

Maybe it is just because of all we are going through right now, but everything just seems so bleak...It is hard to see through the thick fog, but I have always been taught that sunshine always follows rain.
You hang in there bud. Praying for you, your wife, mother, and all else involved.

So sorry McGill. Prayers for you and your family.

There are some sources who are reportedly researchers who claim there's a sequence in the genome(hope I stated that correctly) that does not occur in the wild. They feel certain the genome was manipulated in a lab. So is it a perfect storm and a virus mutates and jumps to pandemic status or is it a biologic weapon either accidentally or deliberately released by china with or without deep state approval/cooperation? The timing(election year) and impact on the economy(recession) are just a little too convenient. Tin hatters and conspiracy theorists really wanna know.
screenshot16094.jpg
I have thought the timing of all this has been awfully strange for quite a while. Someone told me other day that it was proven that the virus got out from a lab in China accidentally on the clothes of one of the lady researchers that was working with it. My first thought was Why is she working on this virus in a lab?

I have thought the timing of all this has been awfully strange for quite a while. Someone told me other day that it was proven that the virus got out from a lab in China accidentally on the clothes of one of the lady researchers that was working with it. My first thought was Why is she working on this virus in a lab?

It is well known now that the largest virus bank in China is in Wuhan. This was man made I have no doubt.

screenshot16094.jpg
Iā€™ve heard that too. What you would be looking for are ā€œrestriction sitesā€ which are areas in the genome that have been digested with a restriction enzyme, and allow transfection with another fragment of genetic material. It looks like sistering wood beams together.

Franklin D. Roosevelt is quoted as saying, "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."

I don't believe Covid-19 is the potential global disaster claimed of it, and worthy of all of the measures being taken.

I would not be surprised if the economy goes into freefall. Ask yourself, "Who is going to benefit by it doing so?"

My suggestion is for all of us to undertake measures to protect yourselves and loved ones as best you can - and leave some toilet paper for the rest of us.

Prayers for family healing and peace. Understand the loss and the disease from within my own family. You have friends here to share your burdens.

Hang in there, bud. The old saying of "darkest before the dawn" is so true. Being that you are a man of faith the Lord has something good planned for you. Seek it as you heal from these setbacks. Praying for you.

Well guys the stinking corn hole virus shutting down the big 3 automotive company's have had the trickle down effect on us suppliers. We are down starting at midnight Friday until further notice. I will be fine, but many others will struggle Im sure. They are hoping that we may resume first of April, but not sure.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Well guys the stinking corn hole virus shutting down the big 3 automotive company's have had the trickle down effect on us suppliers. We are down starting at midnight Friday until further notice. I will be fine, but many others will struggle Im sure. They are hoping that we may resume first of April, but not sure.

Apparently GM and Ford are getting ready to start making ventilators in order to help the shortage.

Also, This virus has brought about something else, the realization that dependency on China for goods may not be in the best interest of other countries. (Hopefully this brings about more factories and jobs in the US)

China is currently fighting a new strain of the Avian Flu on top of the New Corona Virus. (The amount of new viruses that come out of China is staggering)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back