Amateur Hour Continues

With that said let's all agree this Chinese virus impacts everything. What's scary is it appears China knowing let it escape. It's a twisted communist regime that seeks to be the most powerful. It appears they wanted others to suffer what they had though it was created there.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
We've literally had like 25 emergencies under Trump so i guess we could justify handouts all the time

Not one like this . This is a damned if you do , damned if you don’t scenario. Wouldn’t matter who the POTUS is holding the office .

Edit : Fun facts .. since the National Emergencies Act of 1976, 61 one have been enacted , 27 have expired and 34 are still in effect having been renewed by presidents .

With that said let's all agree this Chinese virus impacts everything. What's scary is it appears China knowing let it escape. It's a twisted communist regime that seeks to be the most powerful. It appears they wanted others to suffer what they had though it was created there.
I'm doubtful the Chinese could have stopped it from spreading, but regardless let's not forget Trump praised their government's efforts a month ago.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
The reason everything across the country was forced to shut down is because we had no idea were the virus is, or who has it.

I’m not at liberty to share details, but I think you’re closer to correct on this than you’re getting credit for. Idk about testing asymptomatic people but I know some places that are not testing low-risk patients even if they’re symptomatic and have recently traveled.

Nobody has any idea who has it, so you have to avoid everybody.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
A guy on Bloomberg was just talking about what's needed to shore up the market, and he said 1 million tests would help the Street get a handle on what America is looking at.

Bloomberg should have that covered , no problem .

I’m not at liberty to share details, but I think you’re closer to correct on this than you’re getting credit for. Idk about testing asymptomatic people but I know some places that are not testing low-risk patients even if they’re symptomatic and have recently traveled.

Nobody has any idea who has it, so you have to avoid everybody.

The concern is not just with who has it but who you could potentially give it to. I believe I was showing some respiratory issues over the weekend that I began to get concerned about. I didn't have fever or coughing. I now feel much better but I am still somewhat concerned because they are talking pneumonia with this stuff. I realize everyone can't get tested right now and apparently there's an over 2 hour wait on the hotline. I will stay aware of any symptoms and as soon as they offer more testing I'm going to take advantage of it. If only for a clear mind.

The concern is not just with who has it but who you could potentially give it to. I believe I was showing some respiratory issues over the weekend that I began to get concerned about. I didn't have fever or coughing. I now feel much better but I am still somewhat concerned because they are talking pneumonia with this stuff. I realize everyone can't get tested right now and apparently there's an over 2 hour wait on the hotline. I will stay aware of any symptoms and as soon as they offer more testing I'm going to take advantage of it. If only for a clear mind.

I agree 100%. What I’m saying if we better knew who had it, we could isolate fewer people to break the chain of transmission, slowing the spread, without grinding the economy to a halt. That’s where mass testing like what they’re doing in South Korea is effective.

I hope you get better. Having it occur during peak allergy season is rough. I was coughing this morning but 99% sure it’s just pollen.

Reactions: BreatheUT
I agree 100%. What I’m saying if we better knew who had it, we could isolate fewer people to break the chain of transmission, slowing the spread, without grinding the economy to a halt. That’s where mass testing like what they’re doing in South Korea is effective.

I hope you get better. Having it occur during peak allergy season is rough. I was coughing this morning but 99% sure it’s just pollen.

I think a lot more people would probably agree with the mass testing today than 2 weeks ago. It's a tough debate and clearly there was no way to be prepared for this.

My car is green. It wasn't green from the manufacturer.

VN Store

Back