Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I ask this in the Pub thread as well. No reply. This was mentioned on Late night tv as a possible temporary solution. If this has already been discussed I apologize.Drugs & Medications Hydroxychloroquine
I heard this several times about being a possible treatment. The crisis narrative doesn't work too well if there is a drug that can fix most people. I guess we'll see.

Oh ffs...just freeze required federal student loan payments for a few months with no interest. Lower the business bailout gazillions to cover lost revenue.

Why of course, that's simple common sense, but, those two idiots can't think of simple things like that.

Last edited:
During this declared emergency just put no penalty on a one time only $1000 max withdrawal from a 401k or IRA. It’d help a lot of folks that needed it, as most retirement savers would use it as a last resort type of scenario.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
During this declared emergency just put no penalty on a one time only $1000 max withdrawal from a 401k or IRA. It’d help a lot of folks that needed it, as most retirement savers would use it as a last resort type of scenario.

I’m pretty sure you can already borrow from your 401k without penalty if you pay it back within 5 years.

I went to Kroger early this morning. A lot more shoppers than I expected - thought most Americans were too stupid or lazy to get out that early - but there was also a small army of people restocking the shelves. And yes virtually every cart had at least one big package of TP.
Scum mart was still out of everything at noon when I picked up a prescription

VN Store

Back