No sporting events-cancelled due to Corona virus

TennFan

Seems the Corona virus has cancelled all sporting events: NCAA basketball tournaments, NHL Hockey, the remainder of MLB spring ball games and start of the regular season; the Atlanta and Homestead NASCAR races and the remainder of the NBA season, plus soccer. I'm guessing the XFL season has been suspended too. Hoping that NASCAR will get back to regular schedule by April and we'll be able to see NFL and college football season start in August and September. I know the NFL has pre-season games in August or September. Will the MLB season start late April?
Everyone stay safe!

Seems the Corona virus has cancelled all sporting events: NCAA basketball tournaments, NHL Hockey, the remainder of MLB spring ball games and start of the regular season; the Atlanta and Homestead NASCAR races and the remainder of the NBA season, plus soccer. I'm guessing the XFL season has been suspended too. Hoping that NASCAR will get back to regular schedule by April and we'll be able to see NFL and college football season start in August and September. I know the NFL has pre-season games in August or September. Will the MLB season start late April?
Everyone stay safe!
I think MLB will start back up in late April or early May and this will be a shortened season like it was in 1995.

Even if MLB starts in mid May and has a shortened season, the World Series won't be until December.
How about NASCAR? We may not see it start back until May. That means the regular season would be only about 16 races. How would they set the playoffs? Would they only do 10-12 drivers rather than 16?

Even if MLB starts in mid May and has a shortened season, the World Series won't be until December.
How about NASCAR? We may not see it start back until May. That means the regular season would be only about 16 races. How would they set the playoffs? Would they only do 10-12 drivers rather than 16?

Wednesday night races and weekend doubleheaders.

VN Store

Back