Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Reactions: shoney and VOLSONLY
They just postponed The Masters.

I am crushed.

Why not wait a couple of weeks to see where things stand. This is so insane. I wait for this tourney every year. There isn't another like it and now cause of our idiot media and hysteria it causes, everything we look forward to is gone! Over another type of Flu. Just incredible.

Why not wait a couple of weeks to see where things stand. This is so insane. I wait for this tourney every year. There isn't another like it and now cause of our idiot media and hysteria it causes, everything we look forward to is gone! Over another type of Flu. Just incredible.
Still not quite sure why they are not just playing without crowds. Golf isn't exactly a contact sport...

Trump sounds like he's either about to fall asleep, or he has the corona virus himself
Wish he'd just say the government will pay anyone and everyone that can produce tests, buy up as many as possible from SK or anywhere else that has or will soon have excess, and get testing widespread. The current testing situation is just embarrassing.

My wife teaches in Sevier County and my daughter goes to school in the county. My wife is concerned that they will keep schools open because Dollywood and other venues are staying open and they want to minimize the fear and still encourage people to come and spend that tourist money.

This is going to kill (obviously not literally, but I hope nobody gets depressed enough by losing everything that they kill themself) people in places like Sevier county that depend on tourist money to live.

Nobody really gives a damn and just act like sports and tourism are trivial things...but they are not anymore, they are an intrinsic part of today's economies, and this us disastrous..like flood, drought and other pestilence have been to agrarian societies for time immemorial.

Real people are going to be hurt really badly all over the world by this crap.

Welp, now I’m running a fever. It’s over for me guys. Enjoy your lives. Enjoy that national championship that’s coming soon!

I’ll be watching from above

Actually no I won’t, that’s poor theology tbh
So does that mean your going down?1584129491984.gifBass in the underworld prolly

Hopefully, they will finish the season. It is mind-boggling, really.
I’m legitimately concerned Liverpool fans would otherwise riot and cause damage.

For our non-soccer friends in here, imagine Tennessee playing in the National Championship for the first time in 30 years, being ahead by 56 with 4:00 left in the 4th quarter and the game is called off due to weather, no champion

Wish he'd just say the government will pay anyone and everyone that can produce tests, buy up as many as possible from SK or anywhere else that has or will soon have excess, and get testing widespread. The current testing situation is just embarrassing.
The WHO offered us coronavirus tests early on, and we said “No thanks. We will invent our own things” which didn’t work as well as the WHO ones

Incredible incompetency

This is going to kill (obviously not literally, but I hope nobody gets depressed enough by losing everything that they kill themself) people in places like Sevier county that depend on tourist money to live.

Nobody really gives a damn and just act like sports and tourism are trivial things...but they are not anymore, they are an intrinsic part of today's economies, and this us disastrous..like flood, drought and other pestilence have been to agrarian societies for time immemorial.

Real people are going to be hurt really badly all over the world by this crap.
No doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back