Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went in for my pt session this morning at the hospital and they were greeting everyone entering with questions, 1 How are you feeling? 2 Been sneezing or coughing? They were prepared to swab your cheek if answer wasn't 100% positive.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Because most people over 60 have pre existing health issues or you know maybe you’re body isn’t as strong as it once was against disease?
Could be, these are just the arguments and statements that are going around now in health departments and hospitals. But my point was simply, the freak out is happening because this is a novel coronavirus and I, like probably most ppl here don’t want their parents or grandparents to be affected by this. I didn’t post that provoke you, if that was the way it taken. Just providing insight bro.

Went in for my pt session this morning at the hospital and they were greeting everyone entering with questions, 1 How are you feeling? 2 Been sneezing or coughing? They were prepared to swab your cheek if answer wasn't 100% positive.
I'd say so. There's a bunch of khaki wearing, sanitizing everything in sight, old geezers at the PTs I've been to.

I wonder if ESPN is just going to be a talk show network through all this, or if they're going to go all in with the classic games?

Yesterday morning, one channel was showing the 2009 Auburn-UT SECT semifinal when Bruce was our coach, and at the same time, another channel was showing last year's final between Auburn and UT. Thought that was interesting.

WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!

giphy.gif
Before long we will all have a new dress code at work.
virus1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back