Ask Behr anything about anything not related to food

If he shows you his, you have to show us yours!

Mayo (yes, mayo and has to be a good one), buttermilk, good American cheese grated, pimentos (jar, because I also use the juice), sometimes I use roasted red pepper in jar or a mix of two, cracked black pepper. Grandmother would mash it all with a fork, never a mixer. Sometimes a mixture of American and Monterey Jack, or whatever she felt like at the time.

Reactions: VolNExile
Mayo (yes, mayo and has to be a good one), buttermilk, good American cheese grated, pimentos (jar, because I also use the juice), sometimes I use roasted red pepper in jar or a mix of two, cracked black pepper. Grandmother would mash it all with a fork, never a mixer. Sometimes a mixture of American and Monterey Jack, or whatever she felt like at the time.
Just a tsp of mayo?

What’s your recipe? If you don’t mind me asking.

16 oz ea of Sharp and extra sharp cheddar cheese. One grated finely (xtra) one grated coarse. Tbsp ( and a lot of slop) of Worcestershire, jar of pimentos, pinch or 2 of cayenne, 1 cup of diced jalapeno's (you can use mild), just enuff duke's to pull it all together

16 oz ea of Sharp and extra sharp cheddar cheese. One grated finely (xtra) one grated coarse. Tbsp ( and a lot of slop) of Worcestershire, jar of pimentos, pinch or 2 of cayenne, 1 cup of diced jalapeno's (you can use mild), just enuff duke's to pull it all together

never tried cayenne before in it, thanks.

VN Store

Back