Vol girl fans thread

My mom's cat used to catch chipmunks and would bring them and put them on the welcome mat. Sometimes they were dead, sometimes not. Lol
For what we used to find outside the front door, we divided them into “critters” and “parts”, depending on how identifiable they were. The heads-only gifts were... disturbing.

This has actually happened in my weird little world. I guess that they were ensuring their ongoing entertainment, but I wasn’t a happy camper!

One Christmas morning, years ago, my son’s cat (Rocky), kept winding around me while I was wrapping up all the ornaments off the tree (yes, I’m that person). All my ornaments were of the sentimental types and didn’t match. Rocky had just laid down beside me and as I reached for the next one to wrap, I noticed that it looked odd. He had laid his trophy down for me to admire. Dead mouse.

One Christmas morning, years ago, my son’s cat (Rocky), kept winding around me while I was wrapping up all the ornaments off the tree (yes, I’m that person). All my ornaments were of the sentimental types and didn’t match. Rocky had just laid down beside me and as I reached for the next one to wrap, I noticed that it looked odd. He had laid his trophy down for me to admire. Dead mouse.
So he gave you one of his house pets that he didn't want anymore?

This has actually happened in my weird little world. I guess that they were ensuring their ongoing entertainment, but I wasn’t a happy camper!
Where we lived before this place our neighbor had a dog that just loved the kids, and us. She was always at our house, and constantly brought things to the front door. Kind of my fault, she caught a rabbit one day, I was telling her good girl, and gave her a piece of bologna. After that, rabbits, squirrels, but the best was half a deer head😂

Reactions: VolNExile
For what we used to find outside the front door, we divided them into “critters” and “parts”, depending on how identifiable they were. The heads-only gifts were... disturbing.
That is so gross!!! 🤣🤣🤣 It's the difference between a gift and a toy. Haha

Reactions: VolNExile
Absolutely!
kiss.gif
It works!

Good cat.

Ladies, I have completely done all the housework this morning. How many bonus points will that get me?😄😄

Reactions: vollygirl

VN Store

Back