Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
In transfer news, The Athletic has an article up about Jabril Cox, a 2 time FCS All American from NDSU. He wants to grad transfer for his final season to a Power 5 school. Dude's a versatile linebacker. According to the article, he literally got contacted by half of the FBS teams. He only followed coaches from three schools back: LSU, Bama, and the boys in orange. He could be a killer pickup for us.

We do have space in this class....he would fill a need and add experience/depth....

6'3" 230s has won 3 national titles and finished 4th in the FCS "Heisman" voting this past season. He looks good on paper, and NDSU isn't a slouch at the FCS so it's not like he's a "project" type grad transfer.

Let's not forget the BaseVOLS hammered out a 28-2 win...

IT'S GREAT TO BE A TN VOL!!!

All the hand wringing about Coach Harper and the Lady Vols finished 3rd in the SEC in her first year too.

The rest of the SEC when they see the decade of the Vols....

TemptingFamousIndri-size_restricted.gif

Question of the day:

Do you put your phone in your front pocket or back pocket?

I think @nicksjuzunk advises to carry it with a lanyard on the wrist, satchel (like Indiana Jones), a fanny pack and/or lastly a "murse". I think @Bassmaster_Vol has taken the said advice and now uses a murse. He also keeps peanutbutter cups and chapstick in there if ever you need some.

New York has banned plastic bags.

Part of me is like, “yay! Earth n stuff.” Another part of me is like, “Gimme a bag and don’t regulate my food transport.”

A lot of stuff I could say about this being a polymer chemist who also has a conscience for protecting the Earth God gave us. So I decided to do a quick search of which is better: plastic bag recycling or paper bag recycling. I found this article and thought it was thought provoking. By copy/pasting this article I am not saying that I support or condone this website. However, I do think that this article shows that this whole "PLASTIC BAG PAPER GOOD" Tibetan throat song goes way deeper than the vast majority of people on any side of this moral dice thinks.

The surprising truth about paper versus plastic versus bioplastic, and which is more eco friendly.

A lot of stuff I could say about this being a polymer chemist who also has a conscience for protecting the Earth God gave us. So I decided to do a quick search of which is better: plastic bag recycling or paper bag recycling. I found this article and thought it was thought provoking. By copy/pasting this article I am not saying that I support or condone this website. However, I do think that this article shows that this whole "PLASTIC BAG PAPER GOOD" Tibetan throat song goes way deeper than the vast majority of people on any side of this moral dice thinks.

The surprising truth about paper versus plastic versus bioplastic, and which is more eco friendly.

...or just bring in your own canvas bags?

Reactions: Devo182
You say "bought you" when you mean "I got it off the clearance rack at TJ Maxx thinking I had my Saturday night outfit then I went home and tried it on"...too many dog biscuits. sport. Don't try to pawn it off on me.
There are many reasons I don’t allow you to speak for me, Tulip. This breakdown of yours is the latest. 😏

There are many reasons I don’t allow you to speak for me, Tulip. This breakdown of yours is the latest. 😏

Problem is in the concrete junlge of DFW you can't remember which strip mall TJ Maxx it was. Too bad you ate the receipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back