Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Fulkey have a massive bruise on his face last night or was that just beard fuzz? He took some major shots to the face.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Just finished watching "The Hunters" on Amazon prime.
Probably one of the most frustrating last episodes I've seen in a while. And yet, I look forward to seeing where it goes next season.

Caveat, while most of the show is fictional, there are some tough scenes to watch or imagine how close it comes to reality. Especially if you have Holocaust survivors in your family (3 out 4 of my grandparents were).
Watched the first episode the other night. Looking forward to the series. Honestly JD no clue what it was about prior to watching, but it was interesting.
I remember visiting Aushiwitz, or how ever ya spell it, in college. Was a very eery place. Can’t imagine the unspeakable things that happened there!

Reactions: utkevdawg1
All this western talk, and I've seen no mention of Lonesome Dove. Slightly disappointed VN, but since we beat KY, I'll let it slide.
I’ll watch that, Unforgiven, and Dances with Wolves every time it’s on!
Another I haven’t seen mentioned I really like is Hostiles. Really good movie!
As for mob movies, would y’all consider Lawless a mob movie? Badass movie either way!

Sub 18 minutes is good.
15 is great
< 15 is phenomenal

46 year old male age grade for a sub 20 minute 5k is around 75%. That is top 25% of all runners out there and IMO better than good. If you go do that at most local races you will most likely be top 3-5 overall.

15 minute range and you are talking about elite level runners only. Not many in the world do that at 46.

Reactions: Devo182
I have been to Dachau in Munich. Chilling. You dont leave the same. Hitler is the modern day Devil

The Bolsheviks under Lenin, then Stalin murdered 66 million Russian citizens between 1919-1959. (Does not include millions of Polish, Czech, etc murdered by the bolsheviks) No other regime has ever come close to matching this total. This is the true holocaust. Yet, where does one ever hear of it? Evil is evil; Hitler was bad - very true. Chinese deaths under the murderous Maoist regime were probably equal to the Soviet system, but all you hear about is Hitler. Evil is still in the world, and with current technology, more potential for destruction than ever before. Bottom line: Don't trust your govenment!

Last edited:
Checking in from California. What a great win!

2319!!!!!
Ma7Ehv.gif

@Freak you got the Georgia State vs UT game by chance? I know you typically only up the wins, but it's the only game from last season I'm having no luck finding.

Dustmasks basically worthless. The full respirator might work.

On the surgical mask..
News this morning was focused on telling people how they were useless and could even be worse by funneling in the air.

The irony was that in their own footage, the doctors testing and treating the public were all wearing them.

Good grief, can I get a mixed signal over here.

Congrats on never having to see that again

I watched it at least 3 more times before deleting it. It was truly terrifying but would then watch Bama or SC game immediately following.
It was worth it to see the turnaround, especially on defense and coaching. What a fantastic job by our coaches.

Jennings poor testing at the combine is getting way over blown. The only thing the combine could’ve done is help him if he tested far better than the tape shows. He was always going to be a 3rd at best probably a 4-5. He’s still right there.
Do you think callaway gets drafted?

With a 71-60 loss to Illinois State today, Evansville finishes 0-18 in Missouri Valley play.

On November 12, the Purple Aces beat No. 1 Kentucky, 67-64.

They are the first team in NCAA history to beat the AP No. 1 team and lose all of their conference games in a single season.
BBWLJde.img

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back