The Hunter Biden Thread

I hate polls so this isn't a poll. Just curious if the board thinks Hunter should rid himself of all this Burisma and the possibility of being called to testify in the Senate trial by just declaring his candidacy for President. It worked for Joe.

I hate polls so this isn't a poll. Just curious if the board thinks Hunter should rid himself of all this Burisma and the possibility of being called to testify in the Senate trial by just declaring his candidacy for President. It worked for Joe.

He doesn’t have to. He’s off limits because his dad is running for office (as a Democrat of course).

Reactions: vols40
Can the thread title be updated to read Hunter for President? LMAO. Did Joe Biden merge my thread?

Here you go Trumpsters.

THIS is the thread for all of your distracting nonsense about Hunter Biden and Ukraine. Please deposit your circle jerk tweets and blogs here, and work yourselves into a frenzy about it HERE.

The thread about the whistleblower and donny is about Trump's misconduct. We know you are trying to clutter it with your junk conjured up garbage about Hunter Biden, but its not working, so here you can have your own little room to waste each other's time.

You remind me of a bitter female coworker I once had.

Hunter Biden Has a New Profession and The New York Times Is Ready

It’s good to be Democrat.

No really, I mean it. You can literally do almost anything and not only escape repercussions, the news media will rush to rehabilitate you the moment you are ready. We saw this with Katie Hill, who was brought on to CNN and ABC (among many others) to play the victim after it was revealed she had engaged staffers in sexual relationships (including a “throuple”).

Hunter Biden is no different. This is a guy who got kicked out of the Navy for drug use, was involved in all kinds of shady monetary dealings in China and Ukraine, and more recently got a stripper pregnant. He then tried to skip out on child support by claiming he had no money, something demonstrably false.

To say the younger Biden isn’t a good guy is an understatement. You’d expect that the least the media could do is ignore him, given they have no desire to actually report on his transgressions.

But nah. He’s got a new profession and The New York Times is ready with the fluff piece about it.

State pledges $8 million to Ukraine for cybersecurity assistance

American officials who participated in the cybersecurity dialogue included Joseph Pennington, the acting deputy chief of mission at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, officials from the FBI, and officials from the Defense, Energy, Homeland Security and Treasury departments.
The officials also discussed cybersecurity issues including strengthening critical infrastructure against cyberattacks, 5G network security, and cyber incident response plans.
The new funds were given two months after Ukrainian authorities asked the FBI to assist in investigating an attack on Ukrainian gas company Burisma by Russian military hackers.

State pledges $8 million to Ukraine for cybersecurity assistance

American officials who participated in the cybersecurity dialogue included Joseph Pennington, the acting deputy chief of mission at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, officials from the FBI, and officials from the Defense, Energy, Homeland Security and Treasury departments.
The officials also discussed cybersecurity issues including strengthening critical infrastructure against cyberattacks, 5G network security, and cyber incident response plans.
The new funds were given two months after Ukrainian authorities asked the FBI to assist in investigating an attack on Ukrainian gas company Burisma by Russian military hackers.
Those Russian military hackers must be pretty bad to get caught so much.

VN Store

Back