Sign Stealing Scandal

“At some point, you have to move on and not give a s- - -,” Reddick said, adding, “We're going to go out there and win and shut everybody up.”​
- Josh Reddick

They just don’t get it...

Reactions: feathersax
He’s being disingenuous. No way I think Papi rats out his locker room while in the middle of it.

Bo Sox are under fire for this scandal too, so kill the messenger. Fiers might be a douche in all this, IDK his heart, but there are dozens of other guys who didn't do the right thing so are we going to demonize Fiers for doing the right thing the wrong way?

Should we believe the sign stealers? It's not like they're honest when there is something to be gained (sympathy, in this case).

Given what’s done on Twitter and such, I’m sure there is some truth to it.

But what struck me, was how he spun that into a call for player unity for the sake of safety. It made it look like it was all being said to get other players off their backs. Let the MLBPA manage that message.

Then he closed with a physical violence threat for retribution which is what he’s upset about others doing (threatening physical violence because they want retribution for the cheating, allegedly).

VN Store

Back