Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very disappointed in season 2 of Altered Carbon. Anthony Mackie doesn't fit the character and this season doesn't have the same wtf is going on feel to it.

Also, no naked hot females?? Who made that stupid decision?

Reactions: 85SugarVol
Police report indicates arrest happened around 3am.

Middleton who was intoxicated appeared was upset/jealous over a guy friend of his girlfriend (the victim).

Middleton was engaged in a physical altercation with a male, Middleton's girlfriend tried to get him to stop when Middleton pushed her to the ground. Middleton helped her up, hugged her and apologized to here. Then after trying to get Middleton to let the male go, Middleton pushed his girlfriend back onto the ground a second time.

Police never found the male that Middleton according to witnesses was in the altercation with.
-Hubbs

Sounds like he had too much to drink

Suckered into the wife's binge watch of "Love is Blind" so now I too can discuss this show...

Anyone think the Titans might actually go with a RB with their 1st round pick? I know they love Henry, but he still may only have the legs for 2 or 3 more seasons and I think this draft has some serious value in RBs. Just don't think any RB is really a top 15 type pick so there's a chance the Titans could have their pick and take the first RB in the draft (if they went that route).

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
What have I done now?

giphy.gif

Darel Middleton is 6'7" and 311lbs...so glad this situation wasn't far worse. I hope the male friend and the girlfriend are both already, as well as Darel. Sounds like he's got some insecurities in that relationship they need to have sober open communication about.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Darel Middleton is 6'7" and 311lbs...so glad this situation wasn't far worse. I hope the male friend and the girlfriend are both already, as well as Darel. Sounds like he's got some insecurities in that relationship they need to have sober open communication about.
Also seems maybe he should cut back the booze a little, since he seems to be on the more emotional side of the spectrum when drunk

Also seems maybe he should cut back the booze a little, since he seems to be on the more emotional side of the spectrum when drunk

Well to be fair, I've never met a less emotional drunk.

But very true, I know at that age drinking and partying is part of the college experience just seems like you've got a big enough target on your back for the media as is being out in that scene rarely helps matters.

Reactions: Devo182
Michigan roads are horrible, Arkansas as well.
Neither are as bad as Arkansas in my experience.
Have you ever driven in Louisiana? I think they invented the term "pot hole" and it doesn't have anything to do with weed.
Pennsylvania's got everybody beat in that category

This is ALL Louisiana. Especially the New Orleans area that is steadily sinking, causing daily tectonic plate-like shifts in surface roads. Rural Afghanistan has better roads than parts of New Orleans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back