Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Romo getting paid more to watch and talk about football than he was getting paid to play football

Report: CBS to retain Romo at $17M annually
Well yeah...

He’s finally working the playoffs.

I’m mean he’s good but NFL sells itself. Honestly if Andre Ware, Vern Lundquist, and Jordan Rogers were calling a game I’d still watch. Don’t understand the need to throw that kind of cash at him but good for him.

Well yeah...

He’s finally working the playoffs.

I’m mean he’s good but NFL sells itself. Honestly if Andre Ware, Vern Lundquist, and Jordan Rogers were calling a game I’d still watch. Don’t understand the need to throw that kind of cash at him but good for him.
I'm almost the same as you. No matter who is announcing the game I probably will not watch it

Reactions: hooter vol
Honestly, in my opinion— which is supported by nothing besides my own observations— I think that like 50% of the people with yuge calves were chunky at some point in their life
1582951383327.gif

Calves and quads for me. But my calves and legs never gain fat so they’re spectacular. Meanwhile, I shred my shoulders for massive traps and I get nothing.

Just did a bit of digging.

Jennings Sr stats as a HS QB (according to 247): 2155 passing yards, 22 TDs, 3 INTs, 883 rushing yards, 13 TDs
JG's Career stats as a HS QB (according to 247): 3028 passing yards, 28 TDs, 13 INTs, 523 rushing yards, 12 TDs

Don't get me wrong JJ (especially this last season) balled out as a WR, but ya can't tell me with his size and fire he wouldn't have been a pretty damn solid QB compared to what we have had since Dobbs' departure.
Him sitting two years as a backup to Dobbs and then competing for playing time in the post Dobbs era sounds iffy for pronounced success. Him converting to WR at that time wouldn’t have given us the legacy we ended up benefiting from imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back