The Majesty of Atlanta Falcons Football

2019 Atlanta Falcons regular season schedule however the dates have yet to be set.

@ Arizona
Carolina
New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Los Angeles
Seattle
Jacksonville
Tennessee
Philadelphia
@CAROLINA
@Houston
@Indianapolis
@Minnesota
@New Orleans
@San Francisco
@Tampa Bay

I think the Falcons finish the season 10-6 with losses to

Los Angeles
Seattle
Philadelphia
Houston
Indianapolis
New Orleans

I think this is a key season for CDQ in Atlanta and if they don't make the playoffs this season, he could be gone at the end of this season.

He has a 37-31 record in his 5th season in Atlanta.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Falcons dominate the Saints today after staff changes and sacked Brees 6 times................ 26-9.

Rise Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Falcons dominate the Saints today after staff changes and sacked Brees 6 times................ 26-9.

Rise Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great win and always fun to beat the Aints but we have a great shot at drafting Ryan’s successor so it hurt that some. I’d still rather win though. Speaking of, which QB coming out would you take if you had the first pick?

Reactions: sport3500
The 2020 Atlanta Falcons Football Schedule

Panthers W
Saints W
Buccaneers W
Bears L
Lions W
Broncos L
Raiders W
Seahawks L
@panthers W
@saints L
@Buccaneers W
@Packers L
@Chiefs L
@Chargers W
@Vikings L
@Cowboys L

I think the Falcons have another mediocre season in 2020 going 8-8 but going 5-1 in the NFC South. I think Arthur Blank will finally get tired of the lousy football and fire head football coach Dan Quinn and GM Thomas Dimitroff in January 2021.

Reactions: sport3500
CBS Sports reported that Hall Of Fame DT Chris Doleman who played for the Vikings,Falcons,49'ers and Steelers died of cancer at the age of 58. My thoughts and prayers go out to Chris Doleman's family and friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: sport3500 and MAD

VN Store

Back