'21 TN ATH Andre Turrentine (Tennessee signee - Transfer from Ohio St.)

Kids a football player he’s at the right place at the right time. But he’s not even in the top 5 DB in TN. I can name easily 5 DB that are just overall better and to some it’s not even close. He was really good in middle school heads and shoulders better than any of the kids outside of Q Barnes of Cane Ridge and Elijah Howard. But he hasn’t got any taller or faster. Hey about a 4.7 at best just not that athletic.

Reactions: LittleVol
Kids a football player he’s at the right place at the right time. But he’s not even in the top 5 DB in TN. I can name easily 5 DB that are just overall better and to some it’s not even close. He was really good in middle school heads and shoulders better than any of the kids outside of Q Barnes of Cane Ridge and Elijah Howard. But he hasn’t got any taller or faster. Hey about a 4.7 at best just not that athletic.

Know nothing about any of these kids except what is on here or if I go to one of the "other places". Who would you say are better than him, and maybe who are names to watch, any position. Genuinely interested.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Know nothing about any of these kids except what is on here or if I go to one of the "other places". Who would you say are better than him, and maybe who are names to watch, any position. Genuinely interested.

First of all I would like to say I am a fan of this kid. He plays hard and appear to be a student of the game. He’s away in position to make plays. I had a chance to watch him play this past weekend in the 7on7 tournament in Hendersonville, he played great. But to answer your question I believe Kyndrick Breedlove from Pearl, Adrian Huey from Hillsboro are much better pure cornerback. Now I don’t think he’ll play cornerback in college but the recruiting services have him ranked as a corner. I think the perfect position if he gain weight would be the star position. Also Kolby Phillips from Hillsboro is a kid who we have not offered but it coming soon and John Howse from Brentwood High is better who we also have not offered. Kolby has Power 5 offers including South Carolina and Kansas. John has offers from Michigan, Kentucky, Purdue etc.

Reactions: tennvols77
First of all I would like to say I am a fan of this kid. He plays hard and appear to be a student of the game. He’s away in position to make plays. I had a chance to watch him play this past weekend in the 7on7 tournament in Hendersonville, he played great. But to answer your question I believe Kyndrick Breedlove from Pearl, Adrian Huey from Hillsboro are much better pure cornerback. Now I don’t think he’ll play cornerback in college but the recruiting services have him ranked as a corner. I think the perfect position if he gain weight would be the star position. Also Kolby Phillips from Hillsboro is a kid who we have not offered but it coming soon and John Howse from Brentwood High is better who we also have not offered. Kolby has Power 5 offers including South Carolina and Kansas. John has offers from Michigan, Kentucky, Purdue etc.

Doubt we push hard after any of those kids, unless we miss on a ton

Kolby Phillips related to Kyle?

OSU is killing it on the trail. 🙄 11 commits, so far, and 8 of those are top 100 kids. Another is ranked just outside at 106.

On his IG 16 hours ago.

“News coming soon”
Sounds like it’s done.

They are suppose to be getting Evan Pryor tonight as well.

Anyone think that it’s possible the kid doesn’t wanna have that pressure of being a Tennessee kid automatically assumed to be a shoo-in to UT? Ohio State is a perennial top 5 team. I get it. He’s me-me-me kid. He wants to win now and look cool. These hoes ain’t loyal

VN Store

Back