Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would’ve like to see JJ in the 4.6 range but doubt anyone thought he’d test great. He’ll make his money on special teams and redzone snaps early in his career.

Honestly JJ is about where I thought he’d be.

DWA kind of hurt himself I think. 4.92 official without great tape and nothing jumps off the page about him size wise. Wasn’t a bulldozer in the run game either.

Just read companies like Sinclair (and others) are planning on continuing to raise prices at the end of each contract.
Satellite, cable and streaming services are all saying tv packages are going to continue to get "skinnier" as the conglomerates raise prices to reach rates, beyond what costumers will pay.

Seems weird with more people just watching videos but I guess greed doesn't always make sense.

So yay.
It doesnt make sense to me. MLB and NBA have an audience problem. Who the hell suggested limiting their exposure by over pricing? If anything, it should lower. MLB and NBA will continue their decline in ratings and interest domestically. NBA has more leeway than MLB on that imo.

When does Bituli post numbers? I really think he’s the best of the seniors and could post some solid numbers as a linebacker. I’m not sure why he hasn’t gotten more attention in the draft, but think he could be really good at the next level

When does Bituli post numbers? I really think he’s the best of the seniors and could post some solid numbers as a linebacker. I’m not sure why he hasn’t gotten more attention in the draft, but think he could be really good at the next level

Saturday is DL & LBs.

He could help his stock a lot with some good measurements though.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Real talk...Butch moving JJ to WR may have been the most wasteful move in his coaching career.

6’3” 215 4.7s would be potentially elite QB measurables with a solid arm.
He didn’t have a solid arm...at least not in terms of accuracy. Can’t glance at Jennings career as a WR and see a “waste”.

He’ll never be good because Zach Thomas and Rey Maualuga were All-Americans.
- MikeVol44 prolly 😏

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back