Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJ 4.73 2nd run

He is a terrible “outta the blocks” guy, shoulda spent some time with the track team. I think he’s faster than 4.73 honestly. Just doesn’t got any track time so he looks less comfortable coming outta the blocks.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I think his ability to make catches in traffic, separate from press coverage & being difficult to tackle lands him somewhere.

But if he had the same numbers as Callaway with the game tape he’d be a “first day” potential type.
He’s a dog for real. Just the fight in him alone lands him on a team like the Seahawks, Saints, Patriots, etc.. Coaches know intangibles when they see it and won’t get hung up on 40 times.

JJ 4.73 2nd run

He is a terrible “outta the blocks” guy, shoulda spent some time with the track team. I think he’s faster than 4.73 honestly. Just doesn’t got any track time so he looks less comfortable coming outta the blocks.
I think he plays in quick bursts. That’s actually more of a football move. He’s not a deep threat at all in the NFL

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
Nobody expected him to light it up at the combine.

His draft suck is on tape.

There's a team of there that wants a slot guy that can go make physical catches on 3rd down... And that can block his butt off.

Not really worried about it.

I think Callaway may go before Jennings now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back